Sand & Sky

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
i love trying a new face mask ive been eyeing this one for sometime now its alil out my preferd price range for new items ive never tryed so when i seen it was on sale @ulta for half off for 21days of beauty i hadda get it and try it... so first its such a cute lil packaging and u get a lil tiny brush to apply it so cute very nice texture easy to apply does dry pretty quick and alil goes a long way over all it did burn alil bit for like a min then it went away i do have senstive skin so thats prolly why but my skin looked very clean like squeaky clean it did dry my face alil but once i put moisturizer on my face looked really good and clean so its deff worth the buy for me if uve been thinkin bout tryin i would recommed checking it out.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Applied evenly on my face, dried down smooth, (kept on 10 minutes) and after washing off my face felt and looked amazing. I recommend to any body looking to have cleaner more fresh skin. Definitely something great to find in my IPSY bag!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I bought this product in the hopes it would reduce my blackhead situation going on, on my nose, and it honestly blew me away! I seen results after the first use. over a 1 month period I used it 3 times a week, and my black heads have reduced dramatically. it leaves my skin feeling amazing afterwards, and I also noticed it has reduced the amount of acne I have.