Sand & Sky

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is my FAVOURITE Clay Mask. The results I noticed after just a few uses were huge. My skin not only feels so smooth and clearer (this is rare with clay masks they normally dry me out) but it also made my pores look so much smaller and really drew out all dirt and impurities out of my skin. I also absolutely love that this mask comes with a cute little applicator brush! Overall, this is a 10/10 for me especially with the fact that Sand & Sky use all natural Aussie ingredients for this
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a very relaxing mask. It didn’t quite get the coverage I wanted, but I like the concept of “painting” it on. The application is smooth and the packaging is unique and lovely. I think overall I would recommend this product to a friend.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I received this in an Ipsy bag. This mask is absolutely amazing but needs to be used with caution. Do not over use this product. Other than that it is amazing for a pore-fining face mask. Going to be getting the bigger container for sure. Definitely worth it. Would absolutely recommend.