Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask

This pink clay mask brightens skin and refines its texture after only one use. That means you're just 10 minutes away from a clearer, more radiant complexion.

How to use it
Apply a thin layer onto face with included brush. Let it dry (it'll turn from pink to white) and remove with warm water. For oily and combination skin, use 2–3 times a week. For sensitive or dry skin, use once or twice a week.

Great for
All skin types
Brightening
Visible pores

KEY INGREDIENTS
Cruelty-free. Paraben-free. Sulfate-free. Vegan.

Australian pink clay
Purifies and tightens pores.

Kakadu plum
Evens out skin tone.

Mangosteen
Repairs damaged cells.

INGREDIENTS
Kaolin (Australian Clay), Water (Aqua), Bentonite, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Organic Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Extract Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Extract, Centipedia Cunninghami Extract (Old Mans Weed), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida (Kelp) Extract Organic CI 77491 Benzyl Alcohol Phenoxyethanol Dehydroacetic, Acid Lactic Acid D-Limonene

[product:sand-&-sky-australian-pink-clay-porefining-face-mask] how good is this product on slightly dry and red sensitive skin?
Do you see any skin improvements with this product? Does it actually minimize pores?
Is this a good product to try? I here great things about it.
Start your review of Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask!
Carmel, ME
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask uploaded by Jasmine J.
I absolutely love this product! the color is so pretty and the packaging is very cute! i loved how it made my skin glow after using it😻 i def recommend!!
East Lansing, MI
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask uploaded by Montse L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m so glad I only bought a small sample of this product. I felt like it only dried up my skin, and didn’t really do any detoxing or brightening. I don’t know if it’s maybe just my type of skin, but It didn’t really help me as other face masks have :/
Roswell, GA
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask uploaded by Alessandra P.
This is just a standard clay mask. The advertisements made it seem like it was revolutionary and would absolutely change my skin for the better. The just wasn’t my experience, and for the price point, I was expecting more. I do like some of Sand & Sky’s other products, but this mask just left me wanting something more.
Indianapolis, IN
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask uploaded by Heather M.
Sand and Sky Pink clay face mask.. I absolutely love this face clay and its been my go to Holy grail for about 2 years now. I gave it 4 stars because about half way through the jar it dries out and it is very hard to get it to work and apply once it gets to the point. It is very expensive to only get half product use. Other than that it shrinks the pores, lightens scarring and help with acne blemishes. Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask
JamaicaQueensNY
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is really great to clear skins residue and greasiness! It helps to firm the skin and also help to refine the pores as well!!
Melbourne, FL
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask uploaded by Kaylee C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff! I received it as a sample and will definitely be buying it! Smells good and natural dries really cool and when I wash it off it’s so nice!!! Definitely recommend!!! [product:sand-&-sky-australian-pink-clay-porefining-face-mask] #newyearsamefaves
Gretna, LA
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask uploaded by Brittany D.
This is the first product out of many I have tried that actually shrink my pores.. It really does what it says shrink pores and brighten skin, does not work to clear up acne or other skin problems.. I have develop severe acne over the last three months and it does not have any affect on my acne scars only pointed that out for those who are wondering if it help acne. My pores look wonderful I know with continue use my skin will be flawless once I get of this acne.
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask uploaded by Lisa G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask This a wonderful pink clay mask - perfect for tightening pores, improving a dull complexion and drawing out impurities from the skin. I use it mainly as an overnight spot treatment for acne and occasionally use it on my whole face. It's a creamy clay mask that dries down quickly to a light pink shade and rinses off easily. It comes in a sturdy porcelain/clay-type of jar and includes a brush applicator. I'm taking one star off for the price - I got it in an Ulta sale but think it's too expensive overall. It has a clay-like light scent and lasts a long time. Overall, I really like it and recommend it.
Clarksville, TN
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask uploaded by Lauri M.
It makes your #skin feel better and it brightening you will love it try it on one little spot first and then you tell me I'm about to get the set today
Germantown, TN
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask uploaded by Komal S.
This product makes my face super fresh and clean. I like that it’s also exfoliating so you can really dig deep into your clogged pores.

184 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Milbridge, ME
il y a 3 mois
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask ?I just ordered this i hope that it is worth the 40 dollars! Did I order a good product?
Melissa B. il y a 3 mois
Yes!! I love this mask. It is pretty intense and a bit drying, so just be careful if you have sensitive skin. I just make sure I use a really hydrating moisturizer afterwards and I haven’t had any issues. I keep getting samples every time I can, but eventually I’m sure I’ll splurge on the full size!!