No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Face Mask - Travel Size Pore Mask & Facial Mask Skin Care Set Limited Edition Pore Minimizer Face Mask Set.!
How would you rate this product?
Heather  G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Face Mask - Travel Size Pore Mask & Facial Mask Skin Care Set  Limited Edition Pore Minimizer Face Mask Set. uploaded by Heather  G.
[product:sand-&-sky-australian-pink-clay-face-mask-travel-size-pore-mask-&-facial-mask-skin-care-set-limited-edition-pore-minimizer-face-mask-set] I’m always on the hunt for skincare that will help with reducing my pores, this is the mask! It leaves my skin feeling great and looking bright
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Face Mask - Travel Size Pore Mask & Facial Mask Skin Care Set  Limited Edition Pore Minimizer Face Mask Set. uploaded by Meenu R.
With usage of this mask dramatically minimize the appearance of pores, removes toxins and brighten up your skin. Helps in detoxifying and works magical. Only cons for this mask is this is too pricy to purchase for small quantity. But surely small amounts can go long way, worth every penny. For sure recommended product.
Jennifer A.
Caraway, AR
Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Face Mask - Travel Size Pore Mask & Facial Mask Skin Care Set  Limited Edition Pore Minimizer Face Mask Set. uploaded by Jennifer A.
This is an Amazing product. Start to finish it smells so good. I have used this product twice and already feel detoxed. It's a great product. There is no need for improvement. It does what it's designed to do and that's to cleanse detox and make you feel amazingly extravagant
Rosemarie  M.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this mask but I think Philosophy has a better for removing impurities. I like a mask’s brightening abilities to come from the texture of the mask more than from the chemicals in a mask
Arianna M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this mask! It’s wonderful for cleansing and overcoming small bits of hormonal acne. I wish it smelled better but it still works wonderfully. It wasn’t hydrating at all so I’d use a moisturizer after!
Dale R.
Lewisville, NC
I’ve tried a lot of clay mask, but this stands above the rest. It’s creamy, yet very cleansing, and it leaves your skin soft, refreshed and dewy.[product:sand-&-sky-australian-pink-clay-face-mask-travel-size-pore-mask-&-facial-mask-skin-care-set-limited-edition-pore-minimizer-face-mask-set]

Looking for your answer?