BY SAND & SABLE

• SAND AND SABLE COLOGNE A floral fragrance loved by women, this classic scent from Coty Perfume makes a great birthday gift, anniversary gift, Christmas or holiday gift for her. Add the fragrance of gardenias to your morning toilette with Sand and Sable
  • EMRACE FLORAL FRAGRANCES Sand & Sable by Coty Perfume is a rich, floral fragrance for daily wear, with scents of gardenia & jasmine, like an island garden of secrets only women wearing this scent can truly know. Sand & Sable, a scent loved by generations.
  • COTY COLOGNE FOR WOMEN Since 1981 Sand and Sable by Coty Perfume has been a floral addition to women's toilettes, with a floral, sensually seductive and stimulating scent of gardenias, peach, and jasmine, creating an island of misty fragrance and flowers
  • SCENTS FOR WOMEN Eau de Toilette spray, cologne or body spray are a great birthday, anniversary or holiday gift for women. Perfume & cologne are luxury items, an obsession, a lifestyle, a passion; give the classic gift of a scent with timeless appeal.

Nicole N.
I love this product! I buy multiples of the cologne spray so I never run out. I use this for my 'summer scent', breaking it out in late May and wearing it throughout the season until September. It definitely has a scent reminiscent of the beach, sand, ocean waves, and coconut oil. The only similar scent that I like a little bit better is Exotic Beaches by Avon, but I believe it's discontinued. Sand & Sable has become my go-to summer scent!
Monica P.
I love to wear this during the summer! I has this coconut smell to it that just makes you think of summer and swimming. Reminds me of being on the beach, even though I have never been to a beach. I have used this for years and I currently have about three bottles of it.
Anna D.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite summertime smell! My sister wore it when I was little and I followed in her footsteps when I got older. I don't know exactly how to describe the smell, a bit coconutty, but not like a tanning oil or something. Whenever I wear it everyone wants to know what it is and they love it. The smell holds for most of the day and it's never overpowering.
Linda K.
Machesney Pk, IL
I love that this scent has been around so long. I was first introduced to it back in the 80's. A nice timeless scent that I wear almost every day.
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Love this perfume. i have worn it for years and it has a sweet, beachy, clean scent. one of my top 5 scents

Amazon