San Pellegrino Sparkling Water - Limonata Cans - Case of 4 - 11.1 Fl oz.

Amazon: $110.69

Zesty and lemony on the tongue and the palate, Sanpellegrino sparkling Limonata has a full satisfying taste. Limonata is made with the real juices of ripe lemons from Southern Italy. This gives it a very fresh, excellent quality taste characterized by...
Start your review of San Pellegrino Sparkling Water - Limonata Cans - Case of 4 - 11.1 Fl oz.!
a year agoAtherton
San Pellegrino Sparkling Water - Limonata Cans - Case of 4 - 11.1 Fl oz. uploaded by Kat S.
Hey guys this summer is vowed to keep cool and stay hydrated! Of course San Pellegrino is one of my go to’s, the lemon is my my personal favorite but they also sell many other flavors including orange, blood orange, grapefruit, etc! Kick back and #relax with #sanpellegrino
9 months agoManor, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love these for a light fizzy drink. I love the natural fruit flavors. My favorites are lemon and blood orange.
8 months agoTrenton , NS
I love the refreshing taste of San Pellegrino’s Limonata sparkling water. I find the packaging very attractive and appealing to the eye. Compared to other sparkling waters I’ve tried this product is definitely at the top!
a year agoWithington , Manchester
Delicious soft drink to have with lunch and dinner if you like sour but not that bitter Taste you’ll love this , one of my faves to have
a year agoSaint-Amable
Très bon goût, super option rafraichissant lors des périodes chaude. Fais changement de l'eau plate.