BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsSan Pellegrino
Sparkling Water - Aranciata Rossa - Case of 4 - 111 Fl oz

San Pellegrino Sparkling Water - Aranciata Rossa - Case of 4 - 11.1 Fl oz.

Aranciata Rossa is the beverage made with blood orange juice, perfect for those who love to quench their thirst while enjoying the delightful and intense fragrance of Sicilian blond and blood oranges. Its intense aroma of ripe blood orange juice brings...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of San Pellegrino Sparkling Water - Aranciata Rossa - Case of 4 - 11.1 Fl oz.!
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
If you like the flavor of blood oranges this is probably the best thing to curve your cravings. I don’t really think there is anything comparable and as easily accessible. It had just the perfect amount of flavoring and it is not too sweet, overall best option for anything that is this flavor.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I love all the flavors of the San Pellegrino drink cans. I think they do actually have some sugar content but I’m cool with that since I don’t like drinking artificial sweeteners that the body cannot naturally break down on its own.
Raquel B.
Love the San Pellegrino sparkling water with bold fruit flavor. Nice carbonation and the right amount of sweet to tartness.. Refreshing on its on or on ice. Priced higher than other brands sparkling drinks but it’s perfect treat.
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
I almost always find a can when I’m at the airport — I head straight to Starbucks. This sparking water is a little bit sweet and flavored with real fruit juice. I also love the little bits you catch from time to time.
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
Taste. Refreshing. I get mine off of amazon. Prefer this to other carbonated water. Love this will definitely repurchase
Stina T.
Novato
I am so not a fan of sparkling water, but it’s nice to feel fancy at dinner now and then. San Pellegrino has the best flavors, and the sparkle is just right in their drinks. I usually go for any of the “red” flavors.
Viola D.
greenfield, NH
Beware!! You will be temper to drink this 6 pack in one sitting. Light bubbly delicious flavor makes your tastebuds have a happy dance
Bailey R.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I love this drink! It is a little pricier than some carbonated beverages that I like. However, I LOVE the flavor! It has this really pleasing blood orange flavor, that has the perfect amount of flavor and carbonation. But when I do splurge and decide to pick one up, I certainly enjoy it!
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
We love the blood orange flavor! It is delicious! It is the perfect balance of sweet and tart. We are repeat buyers of this sparkling water, and will continue to purchase it in the future. It is soooooo good!
Janine M.
This is a delicious flavored variety of San Pellegrino Sparkling Water. It’s a nice orange flavor that goes with meals or it’s also good and refreshing on its own. I also like that I can recycle the aluminum cans.

Looking for your answer?