San Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Anh P.San Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Leidi R.San Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Leidi R.See all 21 photos

BY SAN PELLEGRINO #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

S. Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water.

San Pellegrino Terme 1899.

Bottled at the source, San Pellegrino Terme (Bergamo) Italy.

Natural mineral water with natural Co, added.

Total dissolved solids 915 mg/l.

0 calories per bottle.

CA redemption value.

33.8 fl oz (1 qt, 1.8 fl oz) (1L).

• Is this brand really worth the price,...I personally love the taste of... 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good brand of...I have found San Pelligrino to... 1 Answers
  • I've been drinking water for a long t...I'm not sure if it is better f... 1 Answers
Photos (21)
  • "I stopped drinking soda and when I am craving a bubbly drink I grab one of these and add some drops of lemon it delicious!" in 17 reviews
  • "I suppose it's an acquired taste, but darlings just remember it's a great alternative to sugary soda-pop and always comes in a stylish bottle (or can too)." in 16 reviews
  • "however, I prefer to have one from a glass bottle, I don't know why, but it tastes so much better when it comes from a glass bottle! " in 16 reviews
  • "Though not convenient pool side (glass bottle) and may require a bottle opener (now one lives on my keychain), and not always available at convenience stores or it isn't stored in the cooler." in 13 reviews
  • "Several years ago, I was walking around town on a hot summer day and walked into a coffee shop for something cold to drink." in 11 reviews
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I drink a lot of Perrier because my dad prefers it. I actually prefer San Pellegrino, but the reason I still drink more Perrier is because it is more convenient. The San Pellegrino comes in a large, glass bottle. One, I usually cannot finish that much water is one sitting, which means it will probably go flat before I finish it. That's not good when you're wanting to drink sparkling water. Two, glass can obviously break, so it's not something I would grab to drink on the go. I believe that San Pellegrino is not available in plastic bottles and it's probably the same, but for some reason, I don't enjoy it as much as it coming out of glass. Perhaps the glass makes it feel fancier or maybe I'm already used to Perrier in the plastic bottles.
Alaine W.
Alaine W.
I've never been into soda and I don't like to drink too much juice. I love water. But sometimes I want a little fizz in my drink. Enter the Pellegrino! I like this sparkling water more than most because it's a little "softer" for lack of a better word. It doesn't burn my throat so much going down. I buy the glass bottles at Costco and this is what's coming to the beach with me! I used to sneak beer in, although it's not actually allowed on any local beaches. But in my old age (41, ha ha ha), I would rather drink water and not have to go to the sketchy public bathrooms more than necessary.
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte , NC
We absolutely like this mineral water and the price with subscribe and save beats Costco's for big bottles San Pellegrino and small bottles Perrier. Now the only problem is that I feel sorry for the UPS driver bringing 2 cases packed in a single box.
I seldomly drink this water, I prefer tap filtered water, however we find it to complement food very well, probably better then Perrier. It does have a bit of a mineral taste, so if you're not used to that you may not like it. That mineral taste however makes the mineral water special and preferred by some over the ordinary water.
laxmipriya k.
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
In a world full of artificial sweeteners and energy drinks, San Pellegrino is so fresh and a guilt free drink to enjoy. I would give this item a five star review but I would contend that it is a bit overpriced. At the Grocery, I can get a one liter bottle for 1.99 so I would hope Amazon will come out with a larger size. In addition, because of the dangers associated with plastic, I would love if they offered a glass option. That being said, my Pellegrino arrived safely and right at my door and the bottles were convenient to pack on the go and fit in the fridge.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
LOVE THIS WATER!!!!

I USE THIS WATER FOR A VARIETY OF THINGS... 1. When I'm dieting. I chill a bottle of Pellegrino and pour it in a pitcher and add cucumbers and limes.
2. When feeling nausea, I drink a bottle of Pellegrino. It has mineral that helps to restore my health.
3. After rinsing off my raw meat, I pour about a half of bottle over my meat prior to cooking it and let is soak for a few minutes. it removes everything that wasn't remove when rinsing.

I LOVE THIS WATER!!!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Amesbury, MA
I was always someone who refused to drink sparkling water until I visited a friend who only had Pellegrino or tap water. I gave in and tried it and after a few sips, I was hooked. It's by far my favorite sparkling water; add an orange slice and it's heaven in a glass. I tried Pellegrino 11 years ago and ever since then, I make sure to have at least 2 bottles in the house at all times. If you haven't tried a sparkling water yet, go for the best and try Pellegrino!
Erika R.
Erika R.
Salem, OR
I like the bottle design and green glass of Pellegrino. It makes me feel like I'm sipping my lime laced bubbly water as I sit at a cafe in Venice! lol I really a glass of Pellegrino water after work served over crushed ice with two lime wedges though. It gives me the carbonation I crave to break up the monotony of drinking plain water all day long and I feel like it's part of my "eat clean" diet that is making me feel healthier overall.
Jodi p.
Jodi p.
Orange, CA
Omg!! always always my first choice In fizzy waters! nothing beats this refreshing beverage! I am so happy when I go to a restaurant and they serve Pellegrino! I have an obsession with saving the bottles and reusing them as vases for my roses. I use them all the time for giving gifts to my friends. I wrap them in pretty twine and bows and add a few lovely roses from my garden. So beautiful. Save those bottles and get crafty!!
M P.
M P.
Purchased this from a restaurant when I ordered delivery for the team and it said spring water. When I got it, it turned out to be sparkling water. If it is your first time drinking sparkling water, it's very different and something you have to get used to. It was extremely pricey from the place I bought it.

If you like the taste, however, I would recommend it in the glass bottle. Water always tastes better in a glass bottle.
Allison M.
Allison M.
So yummy!!

I never drink soda, but sometimes it's really nice to have that extra punch of carbonation in your drink. And this does the trick! I buy a new pack every time I'm at the grocery store.

I will say, I wasn't completely sold on carbonated water right off the bat, but after having it almost everyday for a week, I was hooked! And can't go back.

If you're looking for a substitute for soda, this is it!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is it worth buying?
Gris M.
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
Is this used as like replacement of pop for people who are trying to quit pop?
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Does sparkling water taste like soda with no flavor?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Columbus, OH
Who really buys this?
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Did this upset anyone else's stomach?