BY SAN PELLEGRINO #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

S. Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water.

San Pellegrino Terme 1899.

Bottled at the source, San Pellegrino Terme (Bergamo) Italy.

Natural mineral water with natural Co, added.

Total dissolved solids 915 mg/l.

0 calories per bottle.

CA redemption value.

33.8 fl oz (1 qt, 1.8 fl oz) (1L).

San Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
  • "I stopped drinking soda and when I am craving a bubbly drink I grab one of these and add some drops of lemon it delicious!" in 17 reviews
  • "I suppose it's an acquired taste, but darlings just remember it's a great alternative to sugary soda-pop and always comes in a stylish bottle (or can too)." in 16 reviews
  • "however, I prefer to have one from a glass bottle, I don't know why, but it tastes so much better when it comes from a glass bottle! " in 16 reviews
  • "Though not convenient pool side (glass bottle) and may require a bottle opener (now one lives on my keychain), and not always available at convenience stores or it isn't stored in the cooler." in 13 reviews
  • "Several years ago, I was walking around town on a hot summer day and walked into a coffee shop for something cold to drink." in 11 reviews
Monica V.
Hialeah, FL
I️ never liked sparkling water, I️ had tried other brands before that just didn’t do much for me. That’s until about a year ago that I️ had my first sip of San Pellegrino. Literally, I’ve been hooked since I️t quickly became my everyday drink and a box is never missing from my home. It is flavorful and refreshing. It’s so carbonated which makes me feel so much better after a heavy meal!
Dariya H.
Miami
I absolutely love this water and the amount of carbonation. I love the drinking this knowing that there are health properties in the water due to its natural mineral content. I prefer the glass bottles over plastic and very much appreciate that Ev even though the company has started making plastic bottles as well as aluminum containers, they still produce the trustee glass bottle.
Darcy M.
These are great basic sparkling water. I usually mix something in them. I prefer the other flavors but if I’m watching calories or sugar, this is a good way to go. I like to have them to serve at parties since they are in nice bottles. I like the screw top better than a can also.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL

San Pellegrino is probably one of my favorite carbonated beverages. I like to drink this original on with lemon squeezed in. And pro tip for the morning after a night out: some of this fresh squeezed lemon juice and a bit of salt will make you a feel a ton better! These can be found at a ton of stores. I get mine at trader joe's for less than $2 i believe and it lasts me a bit! The taste is very crisp and refreshing and it's low calorie. If you like this you should give their flavored ones a try!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 I have always said that I will be very honest on these reviews. Not only do I feel like the price point for this sparkling water is overrated, the taste of it was not delightful. I have only purchased at one time in a 12 pack form and I ended up giving away 11 of them and dumping half of one of them out. This was definitely not something that I would purchase again and I would not recommend it. This is obviously just my opinion however it was a very bad tasting liquid on a hot summer day.
Annie F.
One of my sorority sisters got me into drinking this and I just love it! I like to squeeze fresh lemons, limes, and add sprigs of mint to a glass of San Pellegrino mineral water, it's so refreshing and light! it's one of my favorite little spritzer drinks!
Sara G.
I like sparkling water because I lived in Germany for a year when I was younger. However, the carbonation that is offered here in the United States is nowhere near strong enough when compared to the European counterpart. I wish it was much stronger carbonation here.
Heidi F.
Escondido , CA
I love Pelligrino water! Add a twist of lemon or lime and you feel like you are having something really fancy! Mineral waters are well loaded with minerals, so if you suffer from kidney stones, don't drink in excess. I learned this lesson the hard way. It's also a great thing to have if you are at a bar and don't want to drink! Toss that lemon or lime on there and it looks like you have a cocktail! But you have something with zero sugar!
Mariagrazia L.
Safety Harbor, FL
Nothing more refreshing after a long day of catering to my clients on their trip of a lifetime...A lemon and some of the best sparkling water! And when I don’t want to drink with my clients because I have a long day or we have to travel to a distant excursion I make myself this fine drink, put it in a wine glass and bam I feel like I’m a part of the party without bumming out my guests. This always does he trick and always satisfies me.
Taylir W.
This is my favorite mineral water on the market today! It has an extra crisp flavor and the carbonation is better than any other rival company. I add a lemon and lime to this and drink it through the day. This is a good substitute for soda if you are craving carbonation. You can add any fresh fruit or flavor to this and it will taste amazing. I purchase cases of this at a time! We like to always have it on hand.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is it worth buying?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Does sparkling water taste like soda with no flavor?
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
Is this used as like replacement of pop for people who are trying to quit pop?
Laura C.
Columbus, OH
Who really buys this?
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Did this upset anyone else's stomach?