BY SAN PELLEGRINO #1 in Seltzers & Tonics

S. Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water.

San Pellegrino Terme 1899.

Bottled at the source, San Pellegrino Terme (Bergamo) Italy.

Natural mineral water with natural Co, added.

Total dissolved solids 915 mg/l.

0 calories per bottle.

CA redemption value.

33.8 fl oz (1 qt, 1.8 fl oz) (1L).

San Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
  • "I stopped drinking soda and when I am craving a bubbly drink I grab one of these and add some drops of lemon it delicious!" in 17 reviews
  • "however, I prefer to have one from a glass bottle, I don't know why, but it tastes so much better when it comes from a glass bottle! " in 16 reviews
  • "I suppose it's an acquired taste, but darlings just remember it's a great alternative to sugary soda-pop and always comes in a stylish bottle (or can too)." in 16 reviews
  • "Though not convenient pool side (glass bottle) and may require a bottle opener (now one lives on my keychain), and not always available at convenience stores or it isn't stored in the cooler." in 13 reviews
  • "Several years ago, I was walking around town on a hot summer day and walked into a coffee shop for something cold to drink." in 11 reviews
Savannah T.
Tempe, AZ
First had this in Italia before my American self knew that sparkling water did not in fact, have flavoring. What a surprise for my sweet tooth! I was shocked at first, but soon found myself drinking bottle after bottle. All the pleasure of a classic soda with none of the consequences. Helps balance my stomach after a meal and with a splash of cranberry, my main ingredient for daily teas!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I absolutely love this water and the amount of carbonation. I love the drinking this knowing that there are health properties in the water due to its natural mineral content. I prefer the glass bottles over plastic and very much appreciate that Ev even though the company has started making plastic bottles as well as aluminum containers, they still produce the trustee glass bottle.
Rach S.
['Le Claire', 'IA'], IA
I absolutely love everything San Pellegrino from there sparkling water Is there a sparkling lemonade I’ve never been disappointed with the flavor of this brand it’s just so incredible and I would definitely recommend it to other people it definitely has in acquiring taste though it’s way different from anything I’ve ever had
Jenna C.
I have always been picky with what I drink but this is definitely an amazing choice. Growing up in an Italian household, a bottle of this was always readily available. It’s a weird sensation at first if you’re not used to sparkling water but you quickly get used to it. Mineral water is just as refreshing!
Destiny H.
New Orleans, LA
I honeslty hated the taste I only got it because I wanted to try it since I seen Kylie Jenner try it on her show so I wanted to see what the hype was about and honestly there is no hype for me I would honestly recommend this only for those who like mineral taste water but I don't prefer it.
Madison W.
Washington , DC
I think I’m a sparkling water snob but I just prefer so many other brands. The bubbles are pretty small and there aren’t a lot of them, so the water falls flat pretty quickly. It’s a nice choice for dinner but you can’t close the bottle and have it be fresh in the morning.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this water! I turned to sparkling water when I tried to stop drinking pop and this was one I drank a lot! The price is average and reasonable compared to other similar products. I like the amount of carbonation in this water. One thing I liked to do was add water flavoring to it to make it taste more like pop.
Sara G.
I like sparkling water because I lived in Germany for a year when I was younger. However, the carbonation that is offered here in the United States is nowhere near strong enough when compared to the European counterpart. I wish it was much stronger carbonation here.
Jillian M.
I first tried San Pellegrino when I was visiting Italy. If you’re into seltzer you’ll love sparkling mineral water. It’s very bubbly and the minerals give it a sharp, clean taste that I love. I prefer it in the glass bottle as opposed to the plastic, but usualy the plastic is easier to find.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
This mineral water is delicious. The price is a bit high so I usually get these when they are on sale. It’s a great substitute for soda. The flavor isn’t bitter and in my opinion is pleasant in comparison to other mineral waters I’ve tried
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is it worth buying?
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
Is this used as like replacement of pop for people who are trying to quit pop?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Does sparkling water taste like soda with no flavor?
Laura C.
Columbus, OH
Who really buys this?
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Did this upset anyone else's stomach?