San Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
S. Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water.
San Pellegrino Terme 1899.
Bottled at the source, San Pellegrino Terme (Bergamo) Italy.
Natural mineral water with natural Co, added.
Total dissolved solids 915 mg/l.
0 calories per bottle.
CA redemption value.
33.8 fl oz (1 qt, 1.8 fl oz) (1L).
Top Questions See all 494 Q&A
- "I stopped drinking soda and when I am craving a bubbly drink I grab one of these and add some drops of lemon it delicious!" in 17 reviews
- "however, I prefer to have one from a glass bottle, I don't know why, but it tastes so much better when it comes from a glass bottle! " in 16 reviews
- "I suppose it's an acquired taste, but darlings just remember it's a great alternative to sugary soda-pop and always comes in a stylish bottle (or can too)." in 16 reviews
- "Though not convenient pool side (glass bottle) and may require a bottle opener (now one lives on my keychain), and not always available at convenience stores or it isn't stored in the cooler." in 13 reviews
- "Several years ago, I was walking around town on a hot summer day and walked into a coffee shop for something cold to drink." in 11 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos