San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water - Natural - Case of 12 - 750 ml

San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water - Natural - Case of 12 - 750 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water - Natural - Case of 12 - 750 ml!
Edmonton, AB
One of the best sparkling waters I’ve had, feels like just the right amount of carbonization and goes with so many different meals amazingly
Medley, FL
My favorite one. By itself or as a mixer. I really like this mineral water. It's on the expensive side but it's worth it.
Calgary, AB
I love this sparking water. It’s my go-to. It’s always available at grocery stores and it always tastes fresh.
Kitchener, ON
Purchased at: Costco
I get this water from Costco! I love it. Great taste and price. Even my husband and kids started drinking it

Looking for your answer?