San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water 8.45 oz. 6-Count (Pack of 4)

San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral is part of the Italian tradition. Stored in their signature green glass bottles San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water adds a touch of crisp, clean, class to any occasion. Enjoy this San Pellegrino Sparkling water...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water 8.45 oz. 6-Count (Pack of 4)!
I love this sparkling water! Tastes great and reasonably priced. I add lime or lemon to mine. Around the holidays add some pomegranate juice or cranberry juice so festive. The mineral water thats already flavored is fantastic too! ❤️💣❤️💣
Refreshing...reminds me of being in Europe. Great sparkling water. Love it when restaurants carry it.