BY SAN PELLEGRINO #23 in Soda & Soft Drinks

All natural ingredients are Sparkling grapefruit beverage with 16% grapefruit juice from concentrate with other natural flavors. Features Flavor - GrapeFruit Item Weight - 66.9 Fl Oz. Pack of 4. Ingredients Water Sugar Grapefruit Juice from Concentrate Natural Flavor Carbon Dioxide Citric Acid. Directions Store in a clean cool dry and odorless place away from direct sunlight and freezing temperature.

Gaga G.
These taste great BUT I find them very misleading. I love La Croix and other sparking waters, but these are not sparkling waters. They are sparkling water with fruit juice and sugar, so the calories and sugar content are VERY high. Whereas with sparkling flavored waters like La Croix, they do not have calories or sugar.
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
Without a doubt San Pellegrino has a wide-variety of delicious sparkling beverages, but grapefruit is my go-to choice! The boldly strong flavor of grapefruit paired by a kick of carbonation is the perfect combo!

Highly recommended choice of beverage for whenever you need a pick me up.
Lyanna V.
New York
It's really an okay drink. If offered, I will take it over soda. Especially if I'm feeling a little bougie or fancy. It also for some reason works to me like energy drinks. Grapefruit is my favorite flavor for most things. I really like the lime and orange flavors as well.
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
This is by far my favorite San Pellegrino flavor out there. It's perfect and delicious and refreshing, and I have no control around it..it's so good, I used to buy one from my cafe for myself every day I worked. Couldn't even help myself! Highly recommend.
Kaci B.
Brookhaven
This sparkling beverage is one of my favorites. Crisp, refreshing grapefruit sparkling water is the perfect refreshment for summer. A little more expensive than other sparkling waters, but worth the price because of the unique flavor.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
I love the taste and the carbonation that this gives you. Very refreshing and at a good price. I’ve seen these everywhere Walmart grocery store and even Dollar stores. If you’re looking for a new drink definitely try this one out.
Angela R.
Watertown
Grapefruit and sparkling? My favorite combo! Light and crisp, San Pellegrino® Pompelmo Sparkling Grapefruit Beverage is perfect during the workday for an afternoon slump! Would definitely buy again for sure!
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
I looove san pelligrino! I think the flavors are so refreshing. Such a great carbonated water for the summertime. It is a little more on the spendy side so I don’t buy it often, but when I do it is a treat.
Marta K.
Phoenix
Love grapefruit and sparking water soooooo much! San Pellegrino is in my top favorite sparkling waters and the added grapefruit is the perfect little treat. Very refreshing, nice as a mixer with a nice vodka if you’re trying to keep your calories in check but still want to have a good time.
Rebecca J.
Sandy Springs
This is the best flavor of all of this type of beverage. It’s not too sweet and is so refreshing. I love the packaging and how the top of the can is covered and protected from dirt. I would definitely recommend it to others.

back