BY SAN PELLEGRINO #38 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

All natural ingredients are Sparkling grapefruit beverage with 16% grapefruit juice from concentrate with other natural flavors. Features Flavor - GrapeFruit Item Weight - 66.9 Fl Oz. Pack of 4. Ingredients Water Sugar Grapefruit Juice from Concentrate Natural Flavor Carbon Dioxide Citric Acid. Directions Store in a clean cool dry and odorless place away from direct sunlight and freezing temperature. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
Grapefruit is my favorite flavored option. I love that it is low calorie but still a good way to get my h2O intake. It’s easier for me to drink bubbly water so it doesn’t taste like water. The price is very affordable for the quality. San Pellegrino® Pompelmo Sparkling Grapefruit Beverage
Jamie S.
So refreshing! I usually pick these up before my target run, you know what I mean. They really make a moment feel much more sophisticated and chic. I love the grapefruit flavor. It tastes so natural! *this is grapefruit, it is not the sweetest thing in the world, so if you don't like bitter things, you may not like this soda. But I like it. Alot.
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
I love the natural taste of these carbonated juice water drinks. I adore mixing them with vodka for a tasty adult beverage. I also enjoy having these with the lunch is such a refreshing drink.
Irina R.
Somerville, MA
This is a great refreshment drink with a perfect sweet-and-sour flavour. Doesn't taste like a real grapefruit juice of course, but rather like a heavily diluted with sparkling water grapefruit juice - lovely! The packaging is stylish - always a hit at parties or events.
Domenique W.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite "soda" ever! If I had to choose a carbonated drink and this was available, I would choose this every time! I could drink this every single day, I love it so much!!! Limonata in my favorite flavor but their other flavors are delicious and refreshing too!
Katie P.
THIS is my favorite soda of all time. Mostly natural ingredients and it hits the spot every time. It's refreshing and bubbly and just the right amount of sweet. I like that it has real fruit juice in it and I buy this on and off all the time. So delicious.
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love these drinks! They are readily available in numerous stores and they are affordably priced. They always have many tasty flavors and come out with new and creative flavors, from what I see. Compared to other similar drinks, they are a better choice
Jesus B.
These are my favorite !very crisp and refreshing taste, a little on the bitter side but it has you coming back for more, I'd recommend drinking this super cold, this goes great with a snack a meal or just when you're feeling super thirsty.
Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
The taste is very very refreshing and not too sweet. Its somewhat of an upscale soda. I love that it doesn't taste as sweet Izze (thought it might contain about the same amount of sugar) and does actually taste like grapefruit, especially the slight bitter and sour taste. My personal preference is definitely this over the lemon and orange flavors.
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
I love all of these. SO refreshing and great flavors. Such a great alternative to your regular old soda options. I do think some can be pretty sweet, but they are great mixers as well. Definitely a good value if you like bubbles.