San Pellegrino® Pompelmo Sparkling Grapefruit Beverage uploaded by Jamie L.

BY SAN PELLEGRINO

All natural ingredients are Sparkling grapefruit beverage with 16% grapefruit juice from concentrate with other natural flavors. Features Flavor - GrapeFruit Item Weight - 66.9 Fl Oz. Pack of 4. Ingredients Water Sugar Grapefruit Juice from Concentrate Natural Flavor Carbon Dioxide Citric Acid. Directions Store in a clean cool dry and odorless place away from direct sunlight and freezing temperature.

Kathleen M.
Kihei, HI
Delish and refreshing, but too expensive.  Heh, it's just flavored carbonated water.  I'll take my soda stream mango flavored water.  I do like the foil cover over the pop top.  Keeps the top clean.  Probably wouldn't buy it again, since there are much cheaper versions out there.
Kaci B.
Brookhaven
This sparkling beverage is one of my favorites. Crisp, refreshing grapefruit sparkling water is the perfect refreshment for summer. A little more expensive than other sparkling waters, but worth the price because of the unique flavor.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
I love the taste and the carbonation that this gives you. Very refreshing and at a good price. I’ve seen these everywhere Walmart grocery store and even Dollar stores. If you’re looking for a new drink definitely try this one out.
Angela R.
Watertown
Grapefruit and sparkling? My favorite combo! Light and crisp, San Pellegrino® Pompelmo Sparkling Grapefruit Beverage is perfect during the workday for an afternoon slump! Would definitely buy again for sure!
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
I looove san pelligrino! I think the flavors are so refreshing. Such a great carbonated water for the summertime. It is a little more on the spendy side so I don’t buy it often, but when I do it is a treat.
Rebecca J.
Sandy Springs
This is the best flavor of all of this type of beverage. It’s not too sweet and is so refreshing. I love the packaging and how the top of the can is covered and protected from dirt. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Danyelle S.
Old Bridge, NJ
If you love grapefruit this is a drink you’ll want to try. Super refreshing and a unique sweet/tart grapefruit taste. These has a lot of sugar so I tend to buy when I’m looking to indulge.
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville, FL
Usually not the biggest fan of grapefruit but this is not that sweet. It’s a tad bit tart but I kinda like it. The flavor is refreshing although it leaves my moth a bit dry. I would buy it again and I would let my friends try it
Rebekah S.
San Diego, CA
While the sugar content is high, I love mixing any of these with gin for a perfect weekend brunch adult bev. Pretty concentrated so a little goes a long way. Also great mixed with St. Germaine
Chelsea M.
Converse, TX
It's pretty good I am addicted to dr pepper so the carbonation in this beverage is somewhat satisfying. I reccomend it and I will continue to stock my fridge up with it

Amazon