BY SAN PELLEGRINO #19 in Soda & Soft Drinks

All natural ingredients are Sparkling grapefruit beverage with 16% grapefruit juice from concentrate with other natural flavors. Features Flavor - GrapeFruit Item Weight - 66.9 Fl Oz. Pack of 4. Ingredients Water Sugar Grapefruit Juice from Concentrate Natural Flavor Carbon Dioxide Citric Acid. Directions Store in a clean cool dry and odorless place away from direct sunlight and freezing temperature. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Gaga G.
These taste great BUT I find them very misleading. I love La Croix and other sparking waters, but these are not sparkling waters. They are sparkling water with fruit juice and sugar, so the calories and sugar content are VERY high. Whereas with sparkling flavored waters like La Croix, they do not have calories or sugar.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
Grapefruit is my favorite flavored option. I love that it is low calorie but still a good way to get my h2O intake. It’s easier for me to drink bubbly water so it doesn’t taste like water. The price is very affordable for the quality. San Pellegrino® Pompelmo Sparkling Grapefruit Beverage
Silvia C.
Clarksville
I would give this 5 stars in a heartbeat but the sugar content is pretty high . It is also a bit higher in pricing . It def Tastes amazing . Like really good . I would def recommend to other just drink it sparingly due to high sugar content . But def worth San Pellegrino® Melograno e Arancia Sparkling Pomegranate & Orange Beverage
Margie N.
Hackett , AR
I love this drink so much! I grew up in Germany and drank it. I have no problem paying what I do for it. I didn’t believe it was very expensive. I am definitely a repeat customer. I have told my friends how much I love this drink.
Marlene H.
This is one of my favorite drinks especially the lemon flavor. It's the perfect mixture of sour and sweetness. I've tried the orange flavor as well and that one is just as good. Gave three stars because of the price being high.
Kattie E.
Providence, RI
If I ever want something sweet or I’m craving soda, I go for these! They’re a little high in sugar, but for a treat I’ll indulge. So refreshing and delicious. All the flavors are great but the grapefruit is by far my favorite.
Angela R.
Watertown
Grapefruit and sparkling? My favorite combo! Light and crisp, San Pellegrino® Pompelmo Sparkling Grapefruit Beverage is perfect during the workday for an afternoon slump! Would definitely buy again for sure!
April P.
N Royalton, OH
I love these. These satisfy my carbonation craving without drinking all the yucky stuff in pop. They’re not sweet, which is good in my opinion and have a ton a good fruity flavor. I always have these in my house.
Niki W.
Columbus
I love this grapefruit drink it’s to die for , it’s definitely my favorite out of all the flavors it’s just so crisp and taste amazing, it’s always cheap at my local store and I will continue to buy .!