BY SAN PELLEGRINO

Zesty and lemony on the tongue and the palate with a full pleasant taste. Made with the finest lemons sun-ripened in the South of Italy Limonata - a real thirst-quenching beverage - is rich in juice. It has a very pleasant fresh slightly acid taste to be enjoyed chilled.

marcy 💓.
Taste delicious! The feeling as it goes down your throat is great and the feeling of it in your mouth is good too it is really a quality drink that i would recommend because the taste is great and it is healthy! It diesnt have too much sugar or fat or anything ! Its good if youre on a diet trying to lose weight or if you just need a little suhar that can also keep you very hydrated during a workout, a day at himeb or even a party! I would recommend this to my family as well!
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
This is one drink which i am totally in love with. I always had a hard time finding the perfect italian soda but now my search has ended. The packaging is beautiful and flavor is nice , lemoney and strong with lots of fizz. If you like italian sodas then you must try it once and i am sure you will get hooked just like me ✨San Pellegrino® Limonata Sparkling Lemon Beverage
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Tastes just like lemon!!! I love this brand!!! They are so flavorful and s great alternative to soda because there is not a lot of sugar or calories!! Highly recommended. If I have to say anything bad it would be that they are on the pricey side and rarely go on sale but if your looking to splurge on something yummy this is the best brand to splurge on!!
Sarah k.
Winterville
LOVE !!! one of my favorite drinks !! I'm not the biggest soda fan because they always taste overly proceed to me !! And I'm not a fan of sparkling water because I just don't love the flavor !! But I think this is the perfect in between !! It's got the perfect mix of sour and sweet !! The only downside is that it is a little pricy so I don't purchase them that often but I'm always on the lookout for sales !!
Emma C.
Madison, WI
San Pellegrino® Limonata Sparkling Lemon Beverage are super tasty, however, they are a bit tart for me and loaded with sugar. They are perfect every once and awhile as a treat on a hot summer day but definitely not something I would drink regularly. The flavor is very bold so you better like lemon. I personally felt like it left a residue in my mouth that lasted forever.
Chloe W.
Oceanside
I adore this drink! I honestly crave it like crazy. Super crisp and refreshing. It’s my favorite in this crazy California weather. Delicious over ice! I stick mine in the freezer for a bit and just sip slowly! Loooovvvee these! Have yet to try another flavor, but i already know lemon has my heart! 👍🏻
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
This soda is super crisp and refreshing and a better health option since they use real cane sugar instead high fructose corn syrup. I’ve tried several of their flavors and I like them all. This one in particular is very citrusy and slightly acidic, but it’s super refreshing on a hot day!
Samaria L.
Tempe
This is my go to when I want a soda but want more flavor and to feel somewhat less guilty (even though it probably has just as much sugar lol) but it’s a more adulty version of soda and at least has some real ingredients in it. Great as a cocktail mixer as well!
Alexa A.
These are very good if you like carbonated drinks. I don’t like carbonated drinks that much so that is why I have it 4 stars. It mostly just tasted like flavored water to me, but still wasn’t the worst thing. Maybe I will have to try a different kind next time!
Michaela C.
I typically really like the San Pellegrino sparkling juice beverages, but this one is honestly a little too lemony for me. I will probably use the rest of this pack to make sparkling lemonade or cocktails, but I don't think I'll be drinking it on its own.
Ashley T.
Can you find these in most stores?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I've never tried Sanpellegrino, is it similar to La Croix?
Simran K.
Miami
Do you guys prefer lemon? Which is your favorite flavor?😍😍 San Pellegrino® Limonata Sparkling Lemon Beverage
Jordan H.
Is this similar to LA Croix? I've been wanting to try to help with replacing soda but not sure of the flavor.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I've tried SanPellegrino Limonata and also the Aranciata (orange) flavors. Are the other SanPellegrino sparkling juice varieties good tasting too (Aranciata Rossa/Blood Orange, Pompelmo/Grapefruit, Clementina/Clementine, Melograno E Arancia/Pomegranate Orange)?

Walmart