BY SAN PELLEGRINO #13 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Zesty and lemony on the tongue and the palate with a full pleasant taste. Made with the finest lemons sun-ripened in the South of Italy Limonata - a real thirst-quenching beverage - is rich in juice. It has a very pleasant fresh slightly acid taste to be enjoyed chilled. see more...

• Can you find these in most stores?6 Answers
  • Who else is obsessed with this?1 Answers
  • Although I have never tried this product, I always wondered if it...1 Answers
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
This is one drink which i am totally in love with. I always had a hard time finding the perfect italian soda but now my search has ended. The packaging is beautiful and flavor is nice , lemoney and strong with lots of fizz. If you like italian sodas then you must try it once and i am sure you will get hooked just like me ✨San Pellegrino® Limonata Sparkling Lemon Beverage
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Tastes just like lemon!!! I love this brand!!! They are so flavorful and s great alternative to soda because there is not a lot of sugar or calories!! Highly recommended. If I have to say anything bad it would be that they are on the pricey side and rarely go on sale but if your looking to splurge on something yummy this is the best brand to splurge on!!
Emma C.
Madison
San Pellegrino® Limonata Sparkling Lemon Beverage are super tasty, however, they are a bit tart for me and loaded with sugar. They are perfect every once and awhile as a treat on a hot summer day but definitely not something I would drink regularly. The flavor is very bold so you better like lemon. I personally felt like it left a residue in my mouth that lasted forever.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
So delicious! I love these San Pellegrino sodas as a little treat. They're great mixers for cocktails, but they're also nice to have when you're having a dry evening. You can even add a little seltzer for a lightly flavored beverage. The limonata flavor is really nice and tart, while retaining a hint of sweetness. Great balance of flavor!
Olivia M.
If you like sweet drinks this is not for you. This is not my person favorite drink, because the drink is very bitter which makes me unable to really taste the lemon flavor. I do however, love this drink when mixed with some fruit juice, or when sugar is added to it. I also love the packaging because it makes the drink look very gourmet.
Nicole B.
Chicago
San Pelligrino’s Limonata drink is nice and sparkly and the lemon flavor is fairly prominent too. Unfortunately, I’m not a big fan of sparkling waters that have calories. I can get the same bright sparkling lemon flavor from other brands without paying calorically. Also, I don’t think it holds it’s fizz for very long.
Natalie M.
Syracuse, NY
YUM! This stuff is amazing! I love drinking it alone, it is incredibly refreshing. It also makes for the BEST mixer- I have hooked all of my friends. Great substitute to soda, although, I'm not sure if it is much better for you than it. It is much more flavorful and carbonated than other flavored sparking beverages
Sam C.
La Porte, IN
Delicious!  My husband is originally from Ireland and loves these, so he introduced me!  I think he regrets it a little, because now I want to buy them all the time haha!  Just kidding, we’re both really enjoying them!  Definitely gonna be sipping them for the forseeable future.
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
This soda is super crisp and refreshing and a better health option since they use real cane sugar instead high fructose corn syrup. I’ve tried several of their flavors and I like them all. This one in particular is very citrusy and slightly acidic, but it’s super refreshing on a hot day!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm always on the look out for "off the beaten path" soft drinks -- unusual flavors, especially, or a different taste combo. I tried this Clementine flavor based on a couple of recommendations from friends.
It’s good enough
Ashley T.
Can you find these in most stores?
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
I've heard mixed reviews about this product. Is it really worth the try?
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I've tried SanPellegrino Limonata and also the Aranciata (orange) flavors. Are the other SanPellegrino sparkling juice varieties good tasting too (Aranciata Rossa/Blood Orange, Pompelmo/Grapefruit, Clementina/Clementine, Melograno E Arancia/Pomegranate Orange)?
Jordan H.
Is this similar to LA Croix? I've been wanting to try to help with replacing soda but not sure of the flavor.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I've never tried Sanpellegrino, is it similar to La Croix?