BY SAN PELLEGRINO #9 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Zesty and lemony on the tongue and the palate with a full pleasant taste. Made with the finest lemons sun-ripened in the South of Italy Limonata - a real thirst-quenching beverage - is rich in juice. It has a very pleasant fresh slightly acid taste to be enjoyed chilled. see more...

• Can you find these in most stores?6 Answers
  • Who else is obsessed with this?1 Answers
  • Although I have never tried this product, I always wondered if it...1 Answers
Kendro T.
My mom introduced me to the Limonata and orange drinks a few years ago and these are the bomb! These aren’t traditional “soda pops” although there is a slight fizziness to the drinks. The Limonata is a bit strong and slightly bitter, but I’m a fan of the drinks. Love to drink it with sandwiches for lunch.
Sara J.
Lincoln Univ, PA
It has some sweetness  but also has a bit of a bitter taste to it as well. I didn't like it that much at first, but it grew on me (and I had so many cans of it I kept drinking it.) I actually began to like it and would consider getting it again. But I don't think kids would like it. Like the packaging with the little piece of foil covering the top which keeps the top of the can clean (underneath it is a typical pop top). It's may make a nice mixer, although I didn't try using it with any alcohol - maybe with a light rum or with vodka?
Kristen D.
Haverhill
This tastes so good and refreshing. It’s too easy to forget that it’s got as many calories as a can of coke!!! But for a hot summer day, sitting on the porch, there’s nothing better. Unless of course you add it to your favorite vodka for a bit of a spiked lemonade.
Courtney M.
Studio City, CA
I am not a fan of the San Pellegrino waters. They are far too sweet, and while they look fancy, you're really paying for the brand name. The amount of sugar in them is unhealthy, but people are misled to believe since it's sparkling beverage (note - not water) that it's healthy. It doesn't compare to the light refreshing taste of actual sparkling water like Aquafina or La Croix. I don't recommend any San Pellegrino products to anyone.
LaMia B.
No i just cant with this . Honey im for a pretty package but umm NOT for the finished product . they need something added or maybe taken out . I just had my mind set for lemon water and that it NOT what i received . Sorry not for me i can't recommend this ,I don't want anyone angry with me . This is the type of thing you get hyped about because it has a pretty package . Ill use it for decoration I love the packaging.
Rachel G.
Williamsburg
This is my absolute favorite sparkling Pellegrino beverage. It reminds me of a French limonade but has a tartness that I have yet to find anywhere else. The carbonation makes you feel like you're drinking a soda, but it's all just sparkling water, lemon, and sugar! No added chemicals or flavoring. I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a good carbonated drink that isn't soda!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I have a new obsession! I am now in love with these sparkling juices! I love every flavor, even though my Kroger only carries three varieties. It is also not too carbonated so you wont feel much of a burn, but it will cause you to burp. I am going to buy more of these next time I make it to the grocery store.
Anna H.
Cameron, NC
This is the most amazing drink! I never like anything carbonated except for this drink! They are a great value and have such cute packaging! I love taking these on picnics! I purchase these quite often and always enjoy!San Pellegrino® Limonata Sparkling Lemon Beverage
Emily W.
Waukesha
This is certainly not an overly sweet product, so don't think it's going to replace your normal sparkling lemonade soda.  However, it IS an elevated lemon drink that's clean and refreshing.  You can clearly taste the real lemon!  The price is pretty high, though, so I use it only as a treat here and there.
Terri C.
Ludington
I love this product and I feel healthy drinking this over pop! They are a little pricy but when going out, it’s a great drink to go with! The perfect amount of sweet and fizzy
Ashley T.
Can you find these in most stores?
Jordan H.
Is this similar to LA Croix? I've been wanting to try to help with replacing soda but not sure of the flavor.
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
I've heard mixed reviews about this product. Is it really worth the try?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I've never tried Sanpellegrino, is it similar to La Croix?
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I've tried SanPellegrino Limonata and also the Aranciata (orange) flavors. Are the other SanPellegrino sparkling juice varieties good tasting too (Aranciata Rossa/Blood Orange, Pompelmo/Grapefruit, Clementina/Clementine, Melograno E Arancia/Pomegranate Orange)?