BY SAN PELLEGRINO

SANPELLEGRINO Ficodindia e Arancia (Prickly Pear and Orange) is made with cactus fruit and orange juices, elegantly marrying the exciting & delicious flavor of prickly pear with the sweetness of orange. An Italian tradition since 1932, SANPELLEGRINO Sparkling Fruit Beverages have delighted the world with their authentic Italian taste. It’s a unique Italian treat inspired by homemade Aranciata, a carbonated drink mixing real orange juice, carbonated water and sugar. Simply peel back the foil cover and allow your senses to take in the sun-ripened fruit. It’s a unique and intense taste that makes any moment special, enabling you to enjoy the life deliziosa any time. see more...

• Where can I find this besides Whole Foods?5 Answers
  • Has anyone mixed this with alcohol?1 Answers
  • Do these have sugar or artificial sweeteners? I'm looking...3 Answers
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
I love this brand!!! They are so flavorful and s great alternative to soda because there is not a lot of sugar or calories!! Highly recommended. If I have to say anything bad it would be that they are on the pricey side and rarely go on sale but if your looking to splurge on something yummy this is the best brand to splurge on!!
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
I drink these everyday!!!!!!! (Almost) This drink tastes sooooo good and is amazing I can’t believe people can make such a delectable drink of goodness . Definitely my favorite from the brand. The flavor is exquisite and tasty!!!! Serve with a snack or alone they taste great either way!!!
Shanleigh M.
Londonderry, NH
I want to love this so much more than I do! Such a unique, and great flavor... just TOO much flavor. I can never finish a can due to it's sweetness. I usually end up adding a splash into a flavorless sparkling water.... which is nice, but not worth the price.
Megan M.
I love San pellegrino’s prodcuts but this is definitely my favorite. Its the perfect amount of sweetness and has a great summery flavor. It tastes like the pink tube popsicles I always had a kid in the best way. Super refreshing with plenty of flavor!
Gabriella N.
I really like San Pellegrino products, and this specific product tastes absolutely amazing! The drink doesn't necessarily taste like you're drinking a pear or orange per say, but the combination of the two work very well. I'd recommend this product!
Kristi L.
Brainerd, MN
Prickly pair is so good! Mix it with sparkling San Pellegrino water for a less sugary version. I started ordering this for work, and eventually just started ordering it straight to the house. Makes a great mixer for a refreshing vodka cocktail.
Kelly S.
Tasty but 30g of sugar is too much. May as well drink a soda!

These are very refreshing and have a nice hint of flavor with the sparkle but just too much sugar in my opinion. At that point, it’s more of a sparkling fruit juice blend.
Nicole R.
Normal
I discovered this in a little Italian cafe while on a weekend getaway. It is the perfect summer drink. It is light and sweet with just the perfect fizz. I’ve tried the other flavors but I always come back to this one!
Lauren B.
Pasadena , CA
Love love love this drink! Has an exotic fruity flavor!!! Super great choice if you're not a soda drinker! Refreshing and yummy if this drink is an option it's always my go to when I'm out!! Everyone should try it!!
Gina L.
Love the natural taste. The flavor isn’t overpowering or overly sweet like most sodas. I find it to better than most sodas on the market. It’s probably a tad healthier too. Would definitely purchase again
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Where can I find this besides Whole Foods?
Anya R.
Do these have sugar or artificial sweeteners? I'm looking for something natural!
Cathy H.
Has anyone mixed this with alcohol?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone know how many varieties there are? I only found three at my local Kroger.