San Pellegrino

San Pellegrino® Clementina...
1142 Reviews
5 / 5
Tomar soda no es tan saludable, así que a veces para no sentirme culpable todo San Peregrino Clementina, el mismo sabor que ofrece la soda pero sin el remordimiento de haber tomado tanta azúcar.
3 / 5
I have tried most of the flavors and this one isn’t my favorite. I prefer the blood orange to this kind. It’s not to say it’s not good, just not my style.
5 / 5
Perfect for a summers evening. Really refreshing, best served with ice. I would definitely purchase again, I bought at Waitrose. Reviewed by Jen B.
5 / 5
One of my favorite flavors from this brand. Even the light flavored products are great and no after taste. You pay a tiny tad more for quality.
3 / 5
Just okay. It didn’t have as much flavor as I expected. I did like this better than their other orange water.
3 / 5
Not my favorite flavor but I’ve grown to like it more over time. Less sweet than the others but still good.
5 / 5
Want to drink and feel fancy. I really love this flavor. So refreshing and tastes so good
5 / 5
Je n'aime généralement pas les eaux gazeuses, mais celle-ci a quelque chose en plus, et les goûts sont très originaux et super bon
5 / 5
This is such a fun flavour that didn’t disappoint. The taste was sweet and flavourful and I loved the clementine version! I was so happy I gave this variation a try- I’ll definitely try it again and look forward to trying the other flavours as well!
5 / 5
I love this drink too much I don't buy it so often because this flavor has been difficult for me to find, lately I've bought it on Amazon I really love this flavor I've already tried the others and this is my favorite of all