San Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine Beverage uploaded by Annetta B.San Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine Beverage uploaded by Nita C.

BY SAN PELLEGRINO

Sparkling clementine beverage with 9% mandarin juice, 5% orange juice and 2% clementine juice with other natural flavors.

• Is the orange taste very subtle...would this make a good ...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite brand of sparkling juice?San Pelleg...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashleh X.
Quincy, MA
The clementine flavor is my most favorite one! It's not too sweet like the blood orange and it's not too sour like the lemon. I think it's a perfect balance of sweet and tart. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes citrus or orange flavored sparkling beverages.
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
I enjoy this brand a lot I prefer the clementine flavor it’s sweet and tangy...the packaging is really nice you know it’s European when you see it . I will continue to purchase this product . And recommend it .
Kelly S.
These are refreshing with a nice taste. Look at the sugar content of some of these waters - it’s off the charts which makes them more of a drink than water.

Still it’s a refreshing alternative to soda and I like the ones that don’t have much sugar
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
I like this flavor of San Pelligrino! It’s lighter than the aranciata, and really reminds me of a clementine. It’s sweet, but more refreshing and tangy than sweet like a traditional soda. I would buy it for an occasional treat or when having guests over.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these San Pellegrino sparkling sodas! So delicious. The clementine flavor is really tasty. It’s not too sweet with great fizz, and I love the packaging. It’s an affordable treat when you don’t want to drink alcohol.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This brand I was turned into by my best friend . We buy these when we hangout . Definitely satisfying , they have more than one flavor which is nice. Affordable and consistent. Will buy again and do recommend people who think carbonated water is for rich people to check it out at their local grocery and pick some up
yoshi u.
Jamaica, NY
I love these beverages. I've been teeing every single flavor and this one is in my top 3. Only gave it 3 stars because it contains the same amount of calories as soda. Burst my bubble cause I could just get soda...
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
this is a great drink on warm days! we always have some in the fridge. the citrus flavor isn’t overpowering like some sodas can be. it’s the perfect amount of sweet. also works great in mixed drinks! perfect for kids and adults alike
Danie m.
Cannon Falls, MN
I LOVE this stuff. This flavor is pretty good, defintely Clementine. This is a great alternative to pop and juice it's a combination of both. I have to be careful having it in the house because they go down lovely.
Rosa C.
Nampa, ID
Very crisp taste, refreshing, and not too sweet! This is my favorite drink on a hot day, or if I have an upset stomach. The taste of the Clementine oranges is delicious, nothing like orange soda, nut acidic, just refreshing. The carbonation is just right.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Is the orange taste very subtle...would this make a good cocktail mix?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
What’s your favourite brand of sparkling juice?San Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine Beverage