San Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine Beverage uploaded by Nita C.

BY SAN PELLEGRINO #22 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Sparkling clementine beverage with 9% mandarin juice, 5% orange juice and 2% clementine juice with other natural flavors. see more...

Dela D.
Dela D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is great - A great stunt double drink for the days when you can't drink and water or the usual canned soda isn't on your list. Not a lower sugar/calorie alternative but a still a great choice when you feel like switching it up - Rather than just sweetened 'fake' taste this has a perfect balance of orange/citrus/tart/sweet bite and kick to it - It's refreshing too. Pour this over ice in a rocks glass and it's even better - Keep the kids away, they will abandon the soda and punch for these and then you're going to get cleaned out - Great by itself or add some red or white wine for an awesome spritzer for the ladies, or pour in a good amount of vodka for a unique greyhound'ish type mixed drink - Add a lime wedge, orange wedge, a little grenadine and you are now a drink genius @@@ Try making a mojito with this, add some mint and lime and this stuff is gold ...
Claire D.
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love all of the San Pellegrino Sparkling juice products. I have had all of the flavors and Clementine and blood orange are at the top of my list. This is a soda though, don't let the sparlking beverage name fool you. It has just as much sugar--sometimes more than a can of pop. However it is real sugar unlike most American sodas. The price point is a bit high. You can sometimes find deals on them in Amazons Prime Pantry, but other than that at about $1 a can, its a splurge item for me that I buy less than once a month.
Claire P.
Claire P.
We sell these sparkling beverages at the market I work at and they seemed to be popular so I decided to try it!

I love these San Pellegrino sparkling beverages. They are refreshing yet full of flavor. I don't get that bloated feeling after drinking them like I would with most sodas.

This specific flavor, Clementine, is delicious! The flavor doesn't taste artificial at all, it just tastes like carbonated clementine juice, which I love and highly recommend if you like citrusy drinks.
Lakisha  V.
Lakisha V.
Harrington, DE
When I first heard of this brand, I was like ok. But I am so glad I tried it. The packaging is nice though it could be presented like regular canned soda. It's reasonably priced at Walmart. I would definitely buy more in the future. And I would recommend trying it especially if you like fruity flavors minus all the sugar.
Libby S.
Libby S.
Oak Park, IL
Cans of San Pellegrino are a treat in our household. They're on the expensive side for what they are, but they have great flavor and carbonation without being overly sweet. SO is a germaphobe and really digs the fact that the top of the cans are covered with a foil lid that you remove before opening the can.
Jeanne P.
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
I discovered San Pellegrino Sparkling Clementine Beverages last summer and was FLOORED by the taste! Love all of the flavors and they sure are affordable! I do not drink alcoholic drinks for health reasons and I highly recommend this brand to everyone for the taste and value for the dollar!! Two Thumbs Up!!
Tina V.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
San Pellegrino is my absolute favorite beverage! I was once addicted to drinking soda, but this drink quenches my thirst. It's refreshing and it doesn't make me feel guilty for drinking more than one can. Sometimes you just need a little bubbly drink to wash everything down. I love drinking this ice cold.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
It is very difficult to find the Clementine flavored San Pellegrino. Everybody thinks its the same as orange, but its not. It tastes so much different. Its the perfect bit of citrisy and sweet. I love this drink so much, but its a bummer of how much its cost. Quite expensive for sparkling water honestly.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Dallas, TX
This is my all time favorite drink to have during the warm summer months. The cans are beautifully Instagram worthy. The taste is perfectly tart and refreshing. I have never had such a good natural soda. I buy this product multiple times a month and never go a day without at least one can in my fridge.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
This is so good. I'm already done with the pack I got like a week ago. This tastes like actual fruit and I might be wrong but it kind of makes me feel healthier. But seriously it simply tastes like sparkling juice. I'm absolutely in love right now. Honestly my favorite drink at the moment.
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Is the orange taste very subtle...would this make a good cocktail mix?