San Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine Beverage uploaded by Annetta B.San Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine Beverage uploaded by Nita C.

BY SAN PELLEGRINO

Sparkling clementine beverage with 9% mandarin juice, 5% orange juice and 2% clementine juice with other natural flavors.

• Is the orange taste very subtle...would this make a good ...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite brand of sparkling juice?San Pelleg...2 Answers
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: Safeway
I think this is like my 7 San Pellegrino review Once Again and bold letters I love every single flavor they carry every single bottled water they have a San Pellegrino Fran and have been for all of my life. The first time I had seen Pellegrino I was in Italy at the age of eight when the waiter came by and sin or san gas meaning with or without gas. I said I'll take gas my parents laughed hysterically and when I got it I had never before had water with bubbles and I've loved it ever since. Five stars plus lots of love greasy
Lexy E.
Lorton
I first had this in a dinner party my sister hosted one time. The flavor is great and the Lee’s enough carbonation that doesn’t make it too overwhelming. The packaging is nice as well. I would recommend to others.
Mark A.
Awesome taste, love the flavor just the right amount of flavor to carbonation, great alternative to soda, I continue to buy them as I enjoy them immensely, value could be better, on the pricey side, would and have bought them for friends and family.
Ashley X.
Quincy , MA
The clementine flavor is my most favorite one! It's not too sweet like the blood orange and it's not too sour like the lemon. I think it's a perfect balance of sweet and tart. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes citrus or orange flavored sparkling beverages.
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
I enjoy this brand a lot I prefer the clementine flavor it’s sweet and tangy...the packaging is really nice you know it’s European when you see it . I will continue to purchase this product . And recommend it .
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
I like this flavor of San Pelligrino! It’s lighter than the aranciata, and really reminds me of a clementine. It’s sweet, but more refreshing and tangy than sweet like a traditional soda. I would buy it for an occasional treat or when having guests over.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these San Pellegrino sparkling sodas! So delicious. The clementine flavor is really tasty. It’s not too sweet with great fizz, and I love the packaging. It’s an affordable treat when you don’t want to drink alcohol.
Danie m.
Cannon Falls, MN
I LOVE this stuff. This flavor is pretty good, defintely Clementine. This is a great alternative to pop and juice it's a combination of both. I have to be careful having it in the house because they go down lovely.
Rosa C.
Very crisp taste, refreshing, and not too sweet! This is my favorite drink on a hot day, or if I have an upset stomach. The taste of the Clementine oranges is delicious, nothing like orange soda, nut acidic, just refreshing. The carbonation is just right.
Brett D.
Dummerston
My favorite flavor of San pel. I drink these when I am craving something like soda but a bit healthier. Price is good and I like that you can also get them in many cafes. Yum!
Lesley D.
Is the orange taste very subtle...would this make a good cocktail mix?
Melissa H.
Tilton , NL
What’s your favourite brand of sparkling juice?San Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine Beverage

Walmart