San Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine Beverage uploaded by Annetta B.San Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine Beverage uploaded by Nita C.

BY SAN PELLEGRINO #22 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Sparkling clementine beverage with 9% mandarin juice, 5% orange juice and 2% clementine juice with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is the orange taste very subtle...would this make a good ...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite brand of sparkling juice?San Pelleg...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley X.
Quincy, MA
The clementine flavor is my most favorite one! It's not too sweet like the blood orange and it's not too sour like the lemon. I think it's a perfect balance of sweet and tart. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes citrus or orange flavored sparkling beverages.
Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
I don’t like any of the flavors as much as the original lemon, but this one is delicious. A little sweeter, and very refreshing for a summer beverage. A little pricey but you can get good deals depending where you buy. We used to get them at Costco in variety pallets for thanksgiving beverages!
Kelly S.
These are refreshing with a nice taste. Look at the sugar content of some of these waters - it’s off the charts which makes them more of a drink than water.

Still it’s a refreshing alternative to soda and I like the ones that don’t have much sugar
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
I like this flavor of San Pelligrino! It’s lighter than the aranciata, and really reminds me of a clementine. It’s sweet, but more refreshing and tangy than sweet like a traditional soda. I would buy it for an occasional treat or when having guests over.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these San Pellegrino sparkling sodas! So delicious. The clementine flavor is really tasty. It’s not too sweet with great fizz, and I love the packaging. It’s an affordable treat when you don’t want to drink alcohol.
Kay L.
A great (and somewhat healthier?) alternative to other sugary sodas on the market. I love the fresh flavor! It’s a great beverage for people of all ages! Would definitely recommend! You can buy these in bulk at Costco!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This brand I was turned into by my best friend . We buy these when we hangout . Definitely satisfying , they have more than one flavor which is nice. Affordable and consistent. Will buy again and do recommend people who think carbonated water is for rich people to check it out at their local grocery and pick some up
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
I love these beverages. I've been teeing every single flavor and this one is in my top 3. Only gave it 3 stars because it contains the same amount of calories as soda. Burst my bubble cause I could just get soda...
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
This is a great citrusy light soda. If you like seltzer it's similar but a tad more flavorful. Like a light version of an orange soda, with much less sugar than when you were a kid. I would definitely repurchase.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
What’s your favourite brand of sparkling juice?San Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine Beverage
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Is the orange taste very subtle...would this make a good cocktail mix?