San Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus Beverage

If you are looking for a Italian import that has the style of roor beet soda with that unique European flavor profile, look no further than San Pellegrino's Chinotto. Already popular in Europe, importers expect that thirsty Americans will soon be...

Oh my never seen this one in my stores!! Please do tell me what flavor it is and is it good? I’m sure it is since all their drinks are.
where can I find this delicious drink?
What is (a) "Chinotto"?
Start your review of San Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
My jam. Love to get a case of Chinotto for the fridge. It is good all by itself or with a bit of booze for a mixed drink after a long day. It is a tasty little treat that I am so happy I stumbled upon
Philadelphia, PA
The Chinotto flavored San Pellegrino is not for everyone, but I love it! It's almost an orange zest flavor, and it's not something that's familiar to most pallets, but it's truly delicious.
Wood Dale
Chinotto is definitely an acquired taste. While it may taste bitter, it really does the trick of making you feel refreshed on a warm day. You really can’t go back after tasting it once.
Refreshing. This met my expectations completely and it was definitely a nice citrus taste that I was hoping for. Not all drinks can pull of this kind of taste without tasting chemical. This is great and refreshing.
Portland, OR
Delicious and I'm so happy to see that this is available in the United States. This is a classic Italian beverage and it is quite a delight! Heck make a ice cream float with it even!
san antonio
This carbonated, tasty drink is delicious. It’s perfect when chilled and served with ice. I’ve been drinking their beverages for over a decade. Nothing compares to their drinks.
This is so disgusting, my mother buys it periodically and I always give it a new chance but it's so terrible that I can barely choke that small sip down. No more chances.
This is a much less well known product of San Pellegrino's, but it is a favorite of mine. I love the bitter and herbaceous quality, and it is a must for an upset tummy.
Lakewood
my boyfriend loves these but i don't. he buys them all the time the flavor is very bitter and is very strong. i really don't like them. i do not recommend.
Stanford, KY
I do not like this at all its so nasty and others may have another options but to me its not a good drink and i completly wouldnt want someome to have it.