San Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus Beverage

If you are looking for a Italian import that has the style of roor beet soda with that unique European flavor profile, look no further than San Pellegrino's Chinotto. Already popular in Europe, importers expect that thirsty Americans will soon be...

Oh my never seen this one in my stores!! Please do tell me what flavor it is and is it good? I’m sure it is since all their drinks are.
where can I find this delicious drink?
What is (a) "Chinotto"?
Start your review of San Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix Arizona
I love this soda! It reminds me of being in Italy. It's Italy's version of coca cola. Its definitely a required taste. It's a little bitter but it's so good! My parents are from Italy so I grew up on it whenever I wanted a treat. It's definitely worth trying. I highly recommend this delicious soda!
This flavor is so unique. It has a bitter anise taste but is completely drinkable. Very light and refreshing. I’ve only ever seen this flavor I glass bottles and it is usually in specialty stores.
North Liberty, IA
Such a unique flavor, compared to most American tastes/options. The arcade where I used to bartend used this as an ingredient in a couple cocktails. The little glass bottles are super satisfying too.
Atascadero, CA
We love this brand, but this flavor was not a hit with anyone in our family of six. We are always up for trying new flavors, but this one was not anyone’s favorite. The earthiness of the flavor didn’t go well with our pizza dinner. Ultimately, because I hate to waste money, I repurposed it as the liquid component in a chocolate cake mix. The kids liked it much better when used this way. We will buy the brand again just not this flavor.
I thought t his would be like a Cola, but I was wrong. It has an interesting taste. I taste notes of juniper and other berries with a crisp finish. It also has notes of coffee beans and falafel. I might drink this if it were free, but I don't think I'd pay money for it again.
Middle Vlg, NY
The best of the best. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. Even my 8 year old loves Chinotto. If you've never had it before, you should definitely try it. DON'T expect cola flavor, DON'T expect Malta flavor. It's sweet, a little bitter, a little citrusy... It's definitely an acquired taste, but excellent nonetheless.
My family is addicted to chinotti. However, I am not. I love the texture of the carbonation, and the drink certainly reminds me of my times in Italy, but these drinks do have quite a bitter taste. If you love that flavor, definitely give it a try!
Westfield, NJ
Chinotto soda has a very specific flavor. People either love or hate this flavor. It's like a bitter Coca Cola flavor, but it is well complimented alongside a scoop of gelato or sorbet. Hard to find, only seen it in authentic Italian establishments.
Spring City, PA
In my family, this was the kid beverage of the century. I still drink it till this day, it has to be my favorite thing ever. It’s kind of like a better Pepsi, definitely has way less sugar. Being from a family that is from Europe, this was like OK here’s your soda! 😂
Astoria, NY
I can't place what this tastes like or how it's similar to other beverages. What I can say is that it is very tasty and is enough to satisfy the sweet bubbly craving that comes around every once in a while.