San Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus Beverage uploaded by Zemyna R.

Buy on Amazon
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
Chinotto soda has a very specific flavor. People either love or hate this flavor. It's like a bitter Coca Cola flavor, but it is well complimented alongside a scoop of gelato or sorbet. Hard to find, only seen it in authentic Italian establishments.
Anthony D.
My jam. Love to get a case of Chinotto for the fridge. It is good all by itself or with a bit of booze for a mixed drink after a long day. It is a tasty little treat that I am so happy I stumbled upon
Kim H.
Yes! This is like a ln adult version of root beer. It's definitely a spicier and less sweet flavor than a traditional root beer would be. Definitely a sophisticated taste.
Elena C.
My family is addicted to chinotti. However, I am not. I love the texture of the carbonation, and the drink certainly reminds me of my times in Italy, but these drinks do have quite a bitter taste. If you love that flavor, definitely give it a try!
Jerissa P.
Atascadero, CA
We love this brand, but this flavor was not a hit with anyone in our family of six. We are always up for trying new flavors, but this one was not anyone’s favorite. The earthiness of the flavor didn’t go well with our pizza dinner. Ultimately, because I hate to waste money, I repurposed it as the liquid component in a chocolate cake mix. The kids liked it much better when used this way. We will buy the brand again just not this flavor.
Meghan L.
I thought t his would be like a Cola, but I was wrong. It has an interesting taste. I taste notes of juniper and other berries with a crisp finish. It also has notes of coffee beans and falafel. I might drink this if it were free, but I don't think I'd pay money for it again.
Anthony C.
Middle Vlg, NY
The best of the best. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. Even my 8 year old loves Chinotto. If you've never had it before, you should definitely try it. DON'T expect cola flavor, DON'T expect Malta flavor. It's sweet, a little bitter, a little citrusy... It's definitely an acquired taste, but excellent nonetheless.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Adrienne P.
I love all San Pellegrino products, so I got this once. I almost puked. I'm not even clear from reading the package what the flavor is. I found it so gross. All products from this company are high quality, it was really just personal preference on this one.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
I can't place what this tastes like or how it's similar to other beverages. What I can say is that it is very tasty and is enough to satisfy the sweet bubbly craving that comes around every once in a while.
Annie K.
Solon, OH
What is (a) "Chinotto"?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
where can I find this delicious drink?