BeveragesSodaSan Pellegrino
San Pellegrino Chinotto Sparkling Citrus Beverage

San Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus Beverage

If you are looking for a Italian import that has the style of roor beet soda with that unique European flavor profile, look no further than San Pellegrino's Chinotto. Already popular in Europe, importers expect that thirsty Americans will soon be...

Oh my never seen this one in my stores!! Please do tell me what flavor it is and is it good? I’m sure it is since all their drinks are.
where can I find this delicious drink?
What is (a) "Chinotto"?
Start your review of San Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
Audrey R.
Sheboygan, WI
I just recently tried this and like it very much. It is very unique. It has a deep, not bitter, but not too sweet orange flavor with something else that I cannot quite place. Where I live, it is difficult to find, so when a friend ran across some and bought some for me, this was my chance to try it. I would recommend it. It's not going to taste like orange juice, orange soda, or orange water. There is a definite unique flavor I cannot place.
Samantha K.
Stanford, KY
I do not like this at all its so nasty and others may have another options but to me its not a good drink and i completly wouldnt want someome to have it.
Isbel B.
Hialeah, FL
love it must always have at home, buy it all the time, like the orange flavor. very light and fresh
Meghan L.
I thought t his would be like a Cola, but I was wrong. It has an interesting taste. I taste notes of juniper and other berries with a crisp finish. It also has notes of coffee beans and falafel. I might drink this if it were free, but I don't think I'd pay money for it again.
Cheste A.
Madera, CA
I like this so much! My favorite thing to do is to shake it and freeze it a bit until its a slushy. now thats a treat!
Electra H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this drink. It's from Italy and that's where I'm from so it's hard to fine but it's soo good
Daniella M.
Long Beach, CA
This is a great digestive drink. The flavor reminds me of my grandfather, though it's not supposed to be consumed like a regular soda. The flavor is not for everyone, but I happen to think it tastes pleasant.
demi B.
Middleburg, FL
Vicinato sparkling Citrus beverage is okay I'm not really that great of a fan of it but maybe if you try that you might like it everyone's different
Nelle S.
Bronx, NY
I love this so much. Its so refreshing I would definitely repurchase. I'd recommend it.
Ambar P.
It tastes so good.I have tried many and this one is by far one of my favorite . I would definitely recommend it!