San Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus Beverage uploaded by Zemyna R.

BY SAN PELLEGRINO

Buy on Amazon
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
I just recently tried this and like it very much. It is very unique. It has a deep, not bitter, but not too sweet orange flavor with something else that I cannot quite place. Where I live, it is difficult to find, so when a friend ran across some and bought some for me, this was my chance to try it. I would recommend it. It's not going to taste like orange juice, orange soda, or orange water. There is a definite unique flavor I cannot place.
Zemyna R.
Zemyna R.
W Hollywood, CA
This is one of my absolute favorites and I've just realized they sell it at BevMo stores! Previously I had only been able to find it at Wegman's on the East Coast. It is definitely a taste that few people enjoy, but if you are one of them, you won't be able to live without it! I'd say the favor is similar to Moxie but fruitier.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Belleville, NJ
This is my husbands all time favorite drink. It is a classic italian orange flavored soda. It is a little expensive and not a daily grocery item, but more like a once a month treat. The formula and flavor is the same as it was when we were kids. Defintely recommend is you like orange flavor and soda.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
I remember being a kid and my dad getting me these in my favorite Italian grocery store. Being Italian, this flavor was always popular in my family but can be tough to find. It kind of tastes like clove flavored pop, but actually comes from a kind of citrus fruit. A delicious treat!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
It's bottle was pretty cool but this brands really expensive for me compared to just regular beverages. I would not bother getting this one again but maybe something else from this brand possibly. If you can afford it than I would suggest trying it.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
I love any san pelligrino waters. The sparkling water mixed with flavors are the best but I even love just the sparkling water. My favorite is deffinately the blood orange flavor it tastes so good and is so refreshing.
Allison P.
Allison P.
I got this with my lunch one day from a small italian deli nearby to my work. Was surprised to see a flavor I haven't tried before. This has kind of a subtle bitter color flavor, which I really liked. Will try again.
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
This is a great digestive drink. The flavor reminds me of my grandfather, though it's not supposed to be consumed like a regular soda. The flavor is not for everyone, but I happen to think it tastes pleasant.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
My favorite a really great mixer to use or even just with some ice on a hot day. I love the bottles esp since their glass you can always reuse and recycle them. It is a decent price.
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Love Sanpellegrino, LOVE THEM! I absolutely recommend Sanpellegrino to any & everyone who drinks sparkling water. This stuff is incredible!! Try it, You can Thank me later!!😉