BY SAN PELLEGRINO

If you are looking for a Italian import that has the style of roor beet soda with that unique European flavor profile, look no further than San Pellegrino's Chinotto. Already popular in Europe, importers expect that thirsty Americans will soon be drinking this delicious beverages up, too!

24 - 6oz case; This item is sold by the case; Sparkling citrus beverage; Imported from Italy

Vita C.
Brooklyn
Unfortunately, I’m going to say that this drink surprised me because I like almost all the flavors this brand has released, but this one seemed to disappoint. It was a very nasty flavor, and I don’t recommend it.
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
I wasn't thrilled with this drink. It tasted good but was a bit too pricey for me. I also didn't like the aftertaste very much.
Andrea F.
Irving, Texas
My favorite flavor! Just the right size I prefer this brand over any other alternative
francesca g.
woodbridge , ON
Chinotto is delicious! However, it's a taste you have to get used to, and if you're not, you won't like it probably.
It's an aperitif drink, so pair it with some green olives, salted crackers, and chips. Mmmmh. Delicious!
Crodino is my all time favorite still, but they are two completely different things in my opinion.
I wish they didn't cost an arm and three legs.
Narcisz M.
Guelph
Love how super bubbly it is. Even if it sits around a while, it doesn't loose too much carbonation. I like the sugar free plain carbonated water.