BeveragesSodaSan Pellegrino
Blood Orange 6 x 330ml (Pack of 2)

San Pellegrino Blood Orange 6 x 330ml (Pack of 2)

Sanpellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages are premium adult soft drinks made from an age old traditional recipe. Water, freshly squeezed sun-ripened Italian citrus fruits and sugar. The unique way we make them gives your senses all the aroma and flavour of freshly squeezed fruit juice, and the carbonation adds zest to every occasion.

San Pellegrino Blood Orange 6 x 330ml (Pack of 2); San Pellegrino; 6 x 330ml (x2); Quantity - 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of San Pellegrino Blood Orange 6 x 330ml (Pack of 2)!
Izzy G.
Hurricane, UT
San Pellegrino Blood Orange 6 x 330ml (Pack of 2) uploaded by Izzy G.
San Pellegrino Blood Orange 6 x 330ml (Pack of 2) uploaded by Izzy G.
This is soooo good! I’m not into soda. this is the exception, I’ll always drink this if offered! I used to buy them in a fancy bistro in San Marino, California. Now I found it at my local dollar store & jumped on the opportunity. LOVE, OBSESSED that they cover the lip of the soda! A simple step to ensure major sanitation! Flavor is SPOT ON. Like Fanta but not overly fake and sweet.. what Fanta wishes it could accomplish lol. Love love these drinks
Hart L.
I usually grab one single serving can as a treat on shopping day. It has a delicious flavor of blood oranges.
B R.
Azusa, CA
Elegant blood orange flavor! Great to bring to parties. Nice packaging. Price is a bit above average, but the flavor is definitely superior.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
I really, REALLY like this drink. But I have to be very careful as it contains some serious carbs and calories. But so worth it if you want to treat yourself every now and then.
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
My favorite my San Pellegrino drink is blood orange, it’s the only soda I drink that has sugar. It’s the best drink for a hot afternoon in the office. San Pellegrino Blood Orange 6 x 330ml (Pack of 2)
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
This is an awesome drink. I love the flavor. I highly recommend this and will definitely purchase it again.
Jennifer C.
Bethel Island, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy this flavor of San pellegrino. It’s just a bit too sweet but I will buy it again
Angie V.
Chauncey, OH
San Pellegrino Blood Orange 6 x 330ml (Pack of 2) uploaded by Angie V.
This is so tasty and refreshing! Served best ice cold! So excited to find something to fill my carbonation fix.
Cameron W.
Santa Fe, NM
Purchased at: CVS
It tastes very good, but I don’t really think it is worth the calories that aren’t present in other sparkling water brands.
Evelyn R.
Bronx , NY
Me encanta! Sabroso! Delicioso! Excelente! Yo lo disfruto al máximo y lo recomiendo!

Looking for your answer?