San Pellegrino® Aranciata Sparkling Orange Beverage

This Sanpellegrino Sparkling Orange Beverage is a famous Italian aranciata with a unique taste and a long history, dating back to 1932. Yellow-orange in color, it has very fine, intense aromas of real juice and peel from sun-ripened oranges, a taste...

What is everyone’s favorite San Pellogrino flavor? I am obsessed with the Lemon?
Never since this, is it good?
Are these really good ?
Start your review of San Pellegrino® Aranciata Sparkling Orange Beverage!
chicago
After going to Italy and chugging bottles of the sparkling water daily, this became the beautiful, boujee “soda” I needed. It tastes very refreshing and is a lot less sugary than regular soda. Please realize that it doesn’t taste like normal soda as it tastes “weird” because of it being more of a sparkling water with some orange flavor that isn’t very strong.
Coventry, RI
I LOVE this drink! One of my favorite treats to indulge in. There is a decent amount of sugar in these which I am not a fan of but, they are very yummy and are a nice treat. The orange flavor is super refreshing and has a very natural flavor. These drinks are a little pricey but I love to treat myself when they are on sale!
Uppr Marlboro, MD
San Pellegrino® Aranciata Sparkling Orange Beverage uploaded by Courtney F.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Best tasting refreshing drink! Went to the dollar tree and seen this nice can with a covering, at first I thought it was a sparkling water but it is some much more than that! Tons of oranges, fresh flavor of orange!
New York
This is so tasty and fun!!!! It isn’t super sparkly but the taste is so good! It’s an intense orange taste but not as intense / not as fake as orange soda. It’s much lighter and crisper, so it’s very refreshing. Recommended if you want to change up your beverages a little!
The sparkling water is so yummy! I would recommend to others however the ingredients and nutritional info are comparable to soda frankly. The packaging is so cute and I love that you have to rip off a top label before the regular soda opening. Makes me feel more sanitary.
LYNDHURST, NJ
San Pellegrino® Aranciata Sparkling Orange is probably one of the better flavors. I enjoy it more than the lemon flavor which most people like. It's sweet but not too sweet, so it hits right between sparkling water and a soda. It leaves you feeling refreshed.
Greensboro, NC
These are are so refreshing and delicious! They are so packed with orange flavor, you don't miss the extra sugar and calories that comes with typical carbonated beverages. Why drink boring, plain water when you can step up your drink game with these - guilt free!
Brooklyn, NY
I’m a soda lover and the San Pellegrino sparkling beverages are my absolute favorite! The flavor of these are way better and does not taste as artificial as other sodas. Love having these with my meals. These are also great as mixers especially with vodka sodas!
Wyoming, OH
These have amazing flavors and are very refreshing! I really like how natural the ingredients are while still punching flavor and being a lot healthier than soda. I highly recommend these to those who like trying sparkling waters and making cocktails!
Lexington
I love these San Pellegrino drinks. The fruit flavored ones are good to have and the original sparkling water is good to have around for a sensitive stomach that doesn’t much work with still water. I like the lemon one a lot and will probably get again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...