BY SAN PELLEGRINO

This Sanpellegrino Sparkling Orange Beverage is a famous Italian aranciata with a unique taste and a long history, dating back to 1932. Yellow-orange in color, it has very fine, intense aromas of real juice and peel from sun-ripened oranges, a taste... see more...

• I've seen these and was wondering if it's actually pretty...2 Answers
  • I have seen these drinks numerous times at the grocery st...3 Answers
  • Is this any good?3 Answers
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
I love this brand!!! They are so flavorful and s great alternative to soda because there is not a lot of sugar or calories!! Highly recommended. If I have to say anything bad it would be that they are on the pricey side and rarely go on sale but if your looking to splurge on something yummy this is the best brand to splurge on!!
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
I’m giving us a two instead of one because compared to other carbonated waters this one isn’t the worst. But overall I can’t stand carbonated water and I don’t keep it at my home. I do know that everyone else pretty much loves it though so don’t let this review dissuade you.
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
We don't drink a lot of soda in our house so this is a good alternative. It's carbonated so you get the same fizzy bubbles as you do in soda with a hint of flavor and none of the sugar. This is the favorite flavor in our home but the other flavors are good too.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This drink is really satisfying. It is carbonated and feels refreshing. The orange flavor almost reminds me of fantasy but with less sugar. The flavor is great. I’m not someone who drinks carbonated drinks often but I would definitely repurchase
Kendra Y. H.
Grand Prairie, TX
This one was my favorite until I had the prickly pear. You can actually get this flavor at Starbucks! Pout it over ice and it's like drinking an orange soda. They are kinda pricey but worth it if you're trying to kick soda out of your diet.
Jacquelyne Z.
Detroit, MI
These are too sweet and sugary to drink alone and they are quite expensive. I do not drink these regularly l, but when I do, I mix with a natural sparkling water. I purchase at Costco because purchasing individually can be quite pricey.
Chelsea T.
Seattle, WA
Really nice light summer drink. I honestly like adding t to my iced cold brew coffee sometimes with a bit of lime. Packaging is lovely, a small luxury feeling. Pretty good and I like the feeling of the product compared to others.
aly M.
Frederick, MD
This drink has a good hint of flavor in it, and is super bubbly. It is a little bitter and the flavor takes some getting used to for first time drinkers of it. It’s refreshing and light on calories and a great soda substitute.
Christina G.
This taste really great. I love that there’s a sparkling element to it. I’m a little weird in that I prefer no calorie beverages so I will only drink one maybe two. However the taste is so good it’s easy to go back for more.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
These San Pellegrino sparkling sodas are a o delicious. The aranciata flavor is not overly sweet, and the can design is nice. It’s an affordable treat when you don’t want to drink alcohol but great for mixing in cocktails.
Jessica S.
Moore Haven , FL
How good are these compared to the other flavors ? Also where is the best place to buy them ?
Linda B.
Ottawa
I have seen these drinks numerous times at the grocery store and was wondering if they would be good to mix with my favorite alcohol for a refreshingly light summer drink?
Brisley B.
West Jordan, UT
Are these any good? Sparkling beverages aren't my favorite but I would like to try these.
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Is this any good?
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I've seen these and was wondering if it's actually pretty good and Worth buying?

Amazon