BY SAN PELLEGRINO #13 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Emilee P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
THIS. BEVERAGE. SNAPPED.
I have always seen people drinking these so I went to my local Panera and bought one with my salad. As soon as I began drinking it, I understood. I get why people spend money (a little too much money if ya ask me) on this drink, because it’s AMAZING. San Pellegrino® Aranciata Sparkling Orange Beverage
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
I love this brand!!! They are so flavorful and s great alternative to soda because there is not a lot of sugar or calories!! Highly recommended. If I have to say anything bad it would be that they are on the pricey side and rarely go on sale but if your looking to splurge on something yummy this is the best brand to splurge on!!
Kelsey P.
Pellegrinos are some of the best sparkling water fruit infused beverages out there. The carbonation is light and refreshing, and the fruit flavors taste like actual squeezed fruit juices, not like candy sweet artificial flavoring. Although they’re not low in calories, I still feel they’re a better tasting alternative to sodas.
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite beverages to drink. I'm not really a soda fan but this tastes so refreshing and natural! It has an authentic aranciata taste just like you would find in Italy! Its a little on the pricier side since it's an import, but it's totally worth it! San Pellegrino® Pompelmo Sparkling Grapefruit BeverageSan Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine BeverageSan Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus BeverageSan Pellegrino® Aranciata Sparkling Orange BeverageSan Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
I’m giving us a two instead of one because compared to other carbonated waters this one isn’t the worst. But overall I can’t stand carbonated water and I don’t keep it at my home. I do know that everyone else pretty much loves it though so don’t let this review dissuade you.
Kesia S.
It makes me happy!!! Just to open the can You can smell the citrus in it. Super bubbly and a good option if you don’t want to drink soda. i didn’t know about them until a friend gave a can to me. It’s a sweet beverage, but not super sweet. The lemonade one is super good too.
pнoeвe E.
Visually, this product caught my eye because of the old fashioned rustic type glass bottle. It pairs great with any meal and it tastes great, however the reason it didn’t get all five stars was because I thought I was paying for the packaging more than I was the product.
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
We don't drink a lot of soda in our house so this is a good alternative. It's carbonated so you get the same fizzy bubbles as you do in soda with a hint of flavor and none of the sugar. This is the favorite flavor in our home but the other flavors are good too.
Coral P.
I am not a big fan of these. It tastes like someone many or may not have dropped one drop of essential oil into carbonated water. The packaging is very nice but they are expensive for what it is to me. I would personally not recommend to others again.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This drink is really satisfying. It is carbonated and feels refreshing. The orange flavor almost reminds me of fantasy but with less sugar. The flavor is great. I’m not someone who drinks carbonated drinks often but I would definitely repurchase
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
How good are these compared to the other flavors ? Also where is the best place to buy them ?
Linda B.
Ottawa
I have seen these drinks numerous times at the grocery store and was wondering if they would be good to mix with my favorite alcohol for a refreshingly light summer drink?
Brisley B.
West Jordan, UT
Are these any good? Sparkling beverages aren't my favorite but I would like to try these.
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Is this any good?
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I've seen these and was wondering if it's actually pretty good and Worth buying?