BY SAN PELLEGRINO #13 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Reviews (2007)
Buy on Walmart
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
I love this brand!!! They are so flavorful and s great alternative to soda because there is not a lot of sugar or calories!! Highly recommended. If I have to say anything bad it would be that they are on the pricey side and rarely go on sale but if your looking to splurge on something yummy this is the best brand to splurge on!!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I’m obsessed with San pellegrino and I love the way these taste but there is just TOO MANY GRAMS OF SUGAR! These have more sugars than some sodas! For that reason, I don’t drink these anymore. Such a bummer because they taste amazing and the little foil packaging over the lid is so bougee.
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles, CA
The first time I tried this drink I did not care for it too much. But, I kept drinking the rest of the can and I got used to it. I'm a big fan of citrusy flavors and this one hits the spot every time. The flavor is not for everyone but if you like citrus flavors these drinks are for you!
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
I love these drinks. I don’t feel as guilty drinking them as how I feel when i drink sodas. We take these with us to the beach they are so tasty and refreshing. They are great for any occasion. Sometimes i have to hide them from the kids because by the time go look for them they are gone.
VIC K.
These are one of the few drinks I could stomach while pregnant. I love the carbonation and that they aren’t overly sweet. I do think they’re a bit expensive for what they are, but I continue to purchase them because they are delicious and hit the spot. The flavor is not overwhelming.
Francesca M.
['Pompano Beach', 'FL'], FL
This is one of my favorite beverages to drink. I'm not really a soda fan but this tastes so refreshing and natural! It has an authentic aranciata taste just like you would find in Italy! Its a little on the pricier side since it's an import, but it's totally worth it! San Pellegrino® Pompelmo Sparkling Grapefruit BeverageSan Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine BeverageSan Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus BeverageSan Pellegrino® Aranciata Sparkling Orange BeverageSan Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Ellen K.
Brooklyn, New York
This is my favorite of the San Pellegrino sodas it’s really refreshing and makes for a very nice refresher on a hot summer day. San Pellegrino is really quite expensive compared to other soda brands but to be honest I think that they’re worth it and orange is the best flavor
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Literally one of the best tasting drinks out there!  Sometimes a mineral water will taste to bitter but these have natural flavoring that is soo good.  I love the Aranciata and it is definitely my favorite flavor.  I get them in a 6 pack every time they are on sale!
Kelsey F.
Lewisville, TX
If you’re looking to satisfy a soda craving but don’t like all the sugar and overly sweet, this is a great option! It’s delicious and has great orange flavor but it is slightly tart! It will hit that carbonated craving spot without making you feel guilty!
Jodi P.
PEORIA, AZ
We don't drink a lot of soda in our house so this is a good alternative. It's carbonated so you get the same fizzy bubbles as you do in soda with a hint of flavor and none of the sugar. This is the favorite flavor in our home but the other flavors are good too.
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
How good are these compared to the other flavors ? Also where is the best place to buy them ?
Linda B.
Ottawa
I have seen these drinks numerous times at the grocery store and was wondering if they would be good to mix with my favorite alcohol for a refreshingly light summer drink?
Brisley B.
West Jordan, UT
Are these any good? Sparkling beverages aren't my favorite but I would like to try these.
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Is this any good?
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I've seen these and was wondering if it's actually pretty good and Worth buying?