BY SAN PELLEGRINO #9 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Maura G.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is one of the best drinks I have ever tasted. It sort of reminds me of an Orange Julius, but in a carbonated form. It is sweet, but not in the same way orange soda is. This product has a lighter, more refreshing, crispier citrus taste. The only down side to this product is that it does have a calorie count similar to most other sugary juices and sodas, so it is not something that I can drink everyday. I save these for every once in a while, or when I'm really thirsty on a hot, summer day! If you don't worry about extra calories then you could have them more often! I think that's kids would like these, not just the adults! I also think they would be good to mix with an alcoholic drink, especially in the summer!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
One of my favorite drinks! So refreshing and light. I love the combination of the fruit juice with the sparkling water. It makes me think I'm drinking a soda but I'm being good to my body because I have natural sugar! It's such a treat. It's even wonderful with special dinners or evenings out with the girls! I highly recommend this drink to anyone. Especially if you are trying to be health conscious and cut back on soda try substituting this.
April W.
April W.
Sanborn , NY
I usually get this at Panera.
These are tasty and refreshing with the right food. They're pricey and small. They are not as bad as soda but have wasted calories in them that put them in the treat category. It's a nice occasional mix it up beverage. Light bubbly refreshing. Nice and cold they remind you of the beach and relaxing. Yet their small so those fantasies don't last long.
I look forward to grabbing one next time I'm out for lunch.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love anything and everything San Pellegrino from the sparkling water to flavored. I particularly like their flavored waters as they aren't by any means too sweet. I'm more of an orange kind of gal so I prefer over the lemon, but lemon is great. Tip: if you want a nice summer drink whilst watching the sunset: San Pellegrino Sparkling Orange, SP Sparkling Water, splash of your favorite vodka--over ice. Now, go watch that sunset.
Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.
Reno, NV
This stuff is so delicious but sooo pricey. It's the perfect flavor to make me feel like I'm back in France, sitting outside a cafe with the sun on my face. It somehow always tastes cold and doesn't get sugary-sticky in heat like some sodas do. The perfect example of sweet carbonation, the only thing wrong with this little guy is how much it costs. It's a great way to treat yourself though!
Zanetha M.
Zanetha M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sanpellegrino Aranciata Sparkling Orange Beverage is delightful and delicious. Fizzy fun on the tongue. Refreshing on a hot summer's day. Generous burst of orange flavor. Reminds me of summertime beach vacations and pool parties. A favorite among kids and adults alike. Nice to have on hand for non-drinkers so they have some bubbly to celebrate with. This is my go-to 'soft drink' of choice.
Brenna F.
Brenna F.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is delicious. I am an avid sparkling water drinker and I am trying to stop drinking soda all together, so this was a great replacement for that. It's very refreshing and the flavor is wonderful, it tastes like a carbonated orange. I would definitely recommend for someone that enjoys the carbonation and flavor of soda but doesn't want to commit to the high caloric intake!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I first had this flavor of Sanpellegrino in Italy in 2000, the found it again a few years ago in Colordao, now it's everywhere and I'm in love. It reminds me of my trip and is unlike traditional orange sodas. It's not overly sweet, infact it can be bitter sometimes which I like as many drinks are oversweetened. I have yet to try the other flavors but will on my next vacation :)
eleanor p.
eleanor p.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love all the flavors of San Pellegrino, but orange is definitely my favorite. I like this beverage because it tastes more mellow and less cloyingly sweet than a soda, but it tastes better than a sparkling flavored water. I like the glass bottles especially, because they are not only aesthetically appealing, but they can be recycled and repurposed very easily.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Columbiana, AL
I have loved SanPelligrino since I was a child. My first taste of this heavenly beverage was when we lived in Germany and visited a little Italian eatery. I wanted more bottles and asked if we could buy some to take home. Orange is my favorite, followed by Lemon. I sometimes will pour some of the lemon soda in my iced tea...it make it soooo delicious
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
How good are these compared to the other flavors ? Also where is the best place to buy them ?
Brisley B.
Brisley B.
West Jordan, UT
Are these any good? Sparkling beverages aren't my favorite but I would like to try these.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Ottawa
I have seen these drinks numerous times at the grocery store and was wondering if they would be good to mix with my favorite alcohol for a refreshingly light summer drink?
Christine m.
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Is this any good?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I've seen these and was wondering if it's actually pretty good and Worth buying?