BY SAN PELLEGRINO #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Has anyone ever experienced these flakes?? Is this normal??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monique H.
Hartford
I love these drinks. I don’t feel as guilty drinking them as how I feel when i drink sodas. We take these with us to the beach they are so tasty and refreshing. They are great for any occasion. Sometimes i have to hide them from the kids because by the time go look for them they are gone.
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite beverages to drink. I'm not really a soda fan but this tastes so refreshing and natural! It has an authentic aranciata taste just like you would find in Italy! Its a little on the pricier side since it's an import, but it's totally worth it! San Pellegrino® Pompelmo Sparkling Grapefruit BeverageSan Pellegrino® Clementina Sparkling Clementine BeverageSan Pellegrino® Chinotto Sparkling Citrus BeverageSan Pellegrino® Aranciata Sparkling Orange BeverageSan Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
leana c.
suffern, NY
hello so i originally purchased this in my local supermarket because i wantednto try flavor with out the callories or sugar and to my surprise it taset deliciouse like and orangesicle with a crispy zest taste and bubbly.i would definitely reccomend u gove it a try.
Chi V.
Portland, OR
I don’t drink a lot of soda because I don’t really like the after taste or well, the general taste but I really love this one. I think sodas taste better when it has a fruit flavor. I actually feel good about myself when I drink this as opposed to other sodas.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
One of the best San Pellegrino flavors ever. I really enjoy the blood orange one because it's quite different than the other flavors available. My only issue is it's very hard to find blood orange in stores so unfortunately I have to purchase it online or at an airport in the middle of nowhere. It's a bit high in sugar but way better for you than any average carbonated beverage. Quite refreshing and definitely puts a kick on sparkling water. It's only 140 cal per can.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This stuff is the bomb, I have never tasted anything like it but in the best way. It's like a more flavorful la croix, even thought I love la croix sometimes I'm looking for something a little fruitier
Michelle L.
Miramar , FL
This drink is perplexing. My first sip, I always wonder why I buy it, but then after a little bit I don’t mind it. The thing is, it tastes so concentrated! If I were to buy one of the orange things from the freezer that’s supposed to make orange juice, that’s basically what it tastes like. It’s weird, kinda gross, but sometimes I like it? I don’t know. I guess it depends on what I’m eating?
Jackie K.
Cape May, NJ
I absolutely love the San Pellegrino Orange beverage. I drink this to get a pop of fizz and a burst of energy. The orange flavor is sweet but not overwhelming. The packaging makes you truly feel like you are drinking something fancy. I would recommend to others. Great option for gatherings and you want to impress guests or just crack it open after a long day at work.
Christina H.
I am a sucker for orange flavored sparkling water, and this brand is amazing. I drink it to replace my previous soda fetish, and with the orange flavor I find I'm not missing my cokes as much!
Bella C.
Seattle, WA
Orange sparking is super weird. I associate anything with orange juice as a breakfast type deal so the fact that there's this weird, sweet drink that's supposedly not an orange soda but a bougie carbonated orange drink thing is totally weird to me. I prefer the limonata to this flavor, but I still think these drinks have way too much sugar!
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
How good are these compared to the other flavors ? Also where is the best place to buy them ?
Brisley B.
West Jordan, UT
Are these any good? Sparkling beverages aren't my favorite but I would like to try these.
Linda B.
Ottawa
I have seen these drinks numerous times at the grocery store and was wondering if they would be good to mix with my favorite alcohol for a refreshingly light summer drink?
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Is this any good?
Elle W.
Has anyone ever experienced these flakes?? Is this normal??