BY S. PELLEGRINO

Megan S.
HANDS DOWN THE MOST REFRESHING DRINK EVER!!! I can't go to the grocery store without making sure that I place these cans in my cart. San Pellegrino really knew what they were doing when they created this product. The fizz and taste is very orangey! I like to drink this beverage from a straw because I feel it really savors the flavor!
Ursula K.
Dallas, TX
When I am craving a soda I reach for San Pellegrino Orange flavor - it tastes natural and is very refreshing. It is made with real orange juice and tastes awesome! The only thing is dislike about the product is the sugar content. I wish they would make one with a lower sugar content with flavor of Orange. This would be incredible for those watching their sugar content and calories.
Eliana A.
I love every single flavor but honestly this is my favorite. It is refreshing and feels like a healthier alternative to traditional soda. It is light and meet all my expectations. I am a repeat customer purchasing this for lunch almost every day. Please go out and get some.
Katie G.
San Pelligrino is like adult soda. It's heavily flavored sparkling soda and it's just so refreshing without being overly sweet, which can be a problem for regular sodas. They are on the pricier side, but it's well worth the extra money. And if you look, you will find them all over the place for slightly cheaper, like Trader Joe's!
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
Is a very refreshing drink and the best thing about it is that it has no calories. I love carbonated drinks. So even if it's water I am drinking I want it to have carbonation
Emily J.
This is absolutely delicious but it has bundles of sugar in it. If you're not looking for an actually healthier alternative to soda, go for it. If you want something that will actually be better for you than a coke, look elsewhere.
Scrunchy M.
I love San Pellegrino. It's the best soda fruit drink out there! It's more expensive than regular soda but I think it's worth the price. Always fresh taste and right amount of carbonation. I will definitely keep buying this.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I think this is such a great alternative to soda. It's less sugary but still has all the fizzy goodness. It's slightly bitter because of the orange citrus, but it really just tastes like fresh orange juice that's carbonated.
Darian R.
Danielson, CT
If you don't like the sugar in soda but like a fizzy drink this is definitely a good pick! With flavors like Orange, Clementine and Grapefruit, they're super refreshing
Michelle G.
Fredonia, NY
This reminds me of being in Italy- where it is huge! I probably should have given it a lower star rating for price- I pay so much less for the same product IN Italy. It's very pricey where I live. But, I digress- I can't tolerate seltzer because it has no flavor- even when it's "flavored." THIS, however, has a very tiny hint of sweetness that makes it refreshing AND delicious.