BY SAN PELLEGRINO #6 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Sprkilng Aranciata Rossa 6/6.75FO (Pack of 4) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related... see more...

• Does this leave a tangy or more of a sweet taste?5 Answers
  • I am curious where can this product be found for the cheapest pri...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this, how does it taste?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda C.
Lake Jackson
I love all the San Pellegrino drinks. Blood orange is my favorite! I don't think enough people know about these every time I drink one in public I get asked what it is. And a lot of people think when I tell them it's a sparkling water juice that they won't like it, but I always say it's not like sparkling water only it's a different taste and you need to give it a try. But it is so good and I absolutely love them.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I tried these for the first time at a friend's house, and I loved it! The bubbles are great and the flavors are wonderful. They're a little pricier, but you can get good deals and find them on sale in many places. I have started to avoid these more after seeing the sugar content, but these are still a much better option than many of the sugar soda options available.
Jamie R.
This one is my favorite flavor!!!!!! Semi-sweet orange flavor without the tartness or bitterness that regular oranges sometimes have. Whenever I decide to stop drinking soda for a while— this is always my first step. I’ll drink this and then flavored water and then water. These are so yummy though!!!! Not as harsh carbonation as soda sometimes can be
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
Oh that San Pelegrino Blood Orange is my Favorite when I’m on the hunt for some carbonation. I prefer sweeter drinks and this has quite a bit sweeter of taste than other flavored waters. If you prefer a more bitter taste than this won’t be for you, but it is perfect for my sweet tooth. All of the flavors are great but Blood Orange is my favorite.
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
Well, I normally only buy this when I am mixing drinks and I want to have something different to go with my #GreyGoosevodka I really don’t see it sold to many places normally just minitmarkets. Is a bit pricey at 2.99 for a 16oz Can. Nonetheless I buy it anyway! San Pellegrino® Aranciata Rossa Sparkling Blood Orange Beverage
Sarah M.
Villa Park, IL
I love this product! You get the bubbly taste that you are craving without all of the caffeine. The flavor is really good and tastes almost more like a juice than some of the other sparkling beverages on the market. It does tend to be a bit more pricey but sometimes you can find a package on sale - if you do, snap it up!
Kelly S.
Ahh the taste is superb. I love these and could drink them all day BUT at 33g of sugar this is just under the sugar content of a Coke. Granted it has less chemicals so if you must drink something sugary and sparkly I guess this is somewhat better than the Coke.

Just don’t fool yourself that you’re really drinking water.
Dalia V.
New York, New York
I have been craving this all week and haven’t been able to find it. It’s so refreshing and tastes perfectly of Blood Orange.. I love that there’s no caffeine so the kids can enjoy it too.. they really love it! In the summer we stock up the fridge so we can always have that refreshing drink.. highly recommended!
Chester H.
While I love the non flavored San pelligrino, I decided to try the blood orange flavor. It was crisp and very flavoreable (lots of sugar in these). This is not the route you want to take looking for a flavored water. This is closer to soda than sparkling water. If that what you want, then these are very tasty!
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
I absolutely love the San Pellegrino sodas! I think my favorite is the lemon, but I always enjoy the blood orange flavor as well. My only negative is that it’s a little too sweet; it becomes a little cloying or overpowering. But the flavor and intense carbonation make it absolutely delicious regardless. :)
Jennifer T.
Is it sweet? Bitter?
Alex K.
Are these sold online only? If not anyone know of any large stores which might have these?
emily c.
I have seen this product multiple times but never gained the courage to try it. Is it truly as good as people say or is it one of those "cool drinks" that people just like to be seen with?
Louise A.
Fareham, Hampshire
Does this leave a tangy or more of a sweet taste?
Shayla H.
England
What is everyone's favourite lipstick shade mine is a nude brown wbu ???