BY SAN PELLEGRINO #4 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Sprkilng Aranciata Rossa 6/6.75FO (Pack of 4) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related... see more...

• Does this leave a tangy or more of a sweet taste?5 Answers
  • I am curious where can this product be found for the chea...5 Answers
  • Have you tried this drink before??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lacie K.
Anyone who knows me, knows how much I Love  San Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water I do wish it was less expensive for a drink, but it is imported, and honestly it's worth every penny. Every time I'm going through a hard time,  San Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is my comfort drink! Every time I'm having a good day, it's my celebration drink. Every flavor is delicious! I love it so much!!
Jenn B.
San Francisco
This sparkling beverage is DELICIOUS. Be aware, though, that it's basically like a natural fruit-flavored soda and less like your classic sparkling water. It has a lot of added sugar (as opposed to something like La Croix), but it sure is delicious and refreshing. Great for summertime parties both as a mixer and as a nice option for people who prefer not to drink alcohol.
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
Oh that San Pelegrino Blood Orange is my Favorite when I’m on the hunt for some carbonation. I prefer sweeter drinks and this has quite a bit sweeter of taste than other flavored waters. If you prefer a more bitter taste than this won’t be for you, but it is perfect for my sweet tooth. All of the flavors are great but Blood Orange is my favorite.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This is so refreshing and delicious! My coworker was raving about it and made me try some of hers. I was skeptical because I thought it would be like a La Croix and I'm not a huge fan of those, but I was wrong. It's more like a juice mixed with Sprite. Yum! And the blood orange flavor really comes through. I'm definetly buying some of my own.
Corinne R.
I am obsessed with this stuff! Every flavor is fantastic! I love that there’s a decent amount of juice in each can but it still feels light and refreshing like a seltzer would. This stuff is getting easier to find in stores now, but is definitely still on the pricey side. Definitely worth the splurge every once and a while though.
Megan S.
Campbellsville, KY
This is one of the most refreshing drinks I’ve ever had. I do not drink soda much, as I can’t take the sugar, but this is delicious. Light and citrusy, bubbly and had a hint of sweetness but not anymore sweet than eating an orange or grapefruit. Love it. More pricey than your typical soft drink but it’s definitely worth it!!
Amanda J.
San Diego , CA
I absolutely love the blood orange pellegrino drinks. They are a nice alternative to soda (although I’m sure with all of the added sugar it’s about the same). I do like the little foil over the can I feel like it helps to keep it clean from dirt and other contaminants. I wish that they were less expensive and I would buy them way more often!
Kelly S.
Ahh the taste is superb. I love these and could drink them all day BUT at 33g of sugar this is just under the sugar content of a Coke. Granted it has less chemicals so if you must drink something sugary and sparkly I guess this is somewhat better than the Coke.

Just don’t fool yourself that you’re really drinking water.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these as an alternative to soda, I still don’t drink them too often because there is still a lot of sugar from the fruit juice, but it’s a nice, refreshing drink when you want one. I prefer the plain sparkling water, but the added fruit juice is a nice treat and the blood orange flavor is nice and tart
Sarah M.
Blood Orange San Pellegrino is my favorite soda of all time. I love that the can has a protective wrap around the top. The soda has a refreshingly real flavor of blood orange. Pellegrino is more expensive, therefore this beverage remains a treat, but it makes it all the more special and enjoyable.
Jennifer T.
Is it sweet? Bitter?
Alex K.
Are these sold online only? If not anyone know of any large stores which might have these?
emily c.
I have seen this product multiple times but never gained the courage to try it. Is it truly as good as people say or is it one of those "cool drinks" that people just like to be seen with?
Louise A.
Fareham, Hampshire
Does this leave a tangy or more of a sweet taste?
Shayla H.
England
What is everyone's favourite lipstick shade mine is a nude brown wbu ???