BY SAN PELLEGRINO #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Sprkilng Aranciata Rossa 6/6.75FO (Pack of 4) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related... see more...

• Does this leave a tangy or more of a sweet taste?5 Answers
  • I am curious where can this product be found for the cheapest pri...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this, how does it taste?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda C.
Lake Jackson
I love all the San Pellegrino drinks. Blood orange is my favorite! I don't think enough people know about these every time I drink one in public I get asked what it is. And a lot of people think when I tell them it's a sparkling water juice that they won't like it, but I always say it's not like sparkling water only it's a different taste and you need to give it a try. But it is so good and I absolutely love them.
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
Send Pellegrino is one of my favorite brands to mix with vodka! It’s light, refreshing, and the perfect amount of bubbly. I always recommend this to my friends as an easy go to drink or as a mixer for an alcoholic beverage. Blood orange is definitely my favorite flavor, but there are many to choose from and the offerings are truly unique from other brands out there. Very affordable too!
Jamie R.
This one is my favorite flavor!!!!!! Semi-sweet orange flavor without the tartness or bitterness that regular oranges sometimes have. Whenever I decide to stop drinking soda for a while— this is always my first step. I’ll drink this and then flavored water and then water. These are so yummy though!!!! Not as harsh carbonation as soda sometimes can be
Laura M.
Austin
Oh that San Pelegrino Blood Orange is my Favorite when I’m on the hunt for some carbonation. I prefer sweeter drinks and this has quite a bit sweeter of taste than other flavored waters. If you prefer a more bitter taste than this won’t be for you, but it is perfect for my sweet tooth. All of the flavors are great but Blood Orange is my favorite.
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
Well, I normally only buy this when I am mixing drinks and I want to have something different to go with my #GreyGoosevodka I really don’t see it sold to many places normally just minitmarkets. Is a bit pricey at 2.99 for a 16oz Can. Nonetheless I buy it anyway! San Pellegrino® Aranciata Rossa Sparkling Blood Orange Beverage
Chester H.
While I love the non flavored San pelligrino, I decided to try the blood orange flavor. It was crisp and very flavoreable (lots of sugar in these). This is not the route you want to take looking for a flavored water. This is closer to soda than sparkling water. If that what you want, then these are very tasty!
Claudia R.
Gardena, CA
A co-worker recommend this to me and the first time I tried it I will never go back. It is refreshing and amazing every time I have one. Best alternative to drinking a soda! The value is decent. I would recommend it to anyone! I buy every time I want something refreshing on a hot day!
Swetha V.
new york
i used to drink these by the case back before i decided i didnt want to consume a pound of sugar in liquid calories alone. Anyways, if sweet blood isnt something you fear, then this soda is definitely a must try. It reminds me a lot of orangina in taste but without any of the pulp. its sour and sweet and super rereshing and is a great to use in place of orange juice in a screw-driver
Darcy M.
Yummy! I like the flavor of this as it is different than other flavors. It has a sweet taste and is definitely. Treat compared to my usually sparkleing water. I like it a lot in the summertime. It’s refreshing and i would recommend it for sure!!
Heidi N.
Gresham, OR
Drink it alone or with champagne. It tastes fantastic either way. I’m all about ebony hydrated with good ole h2o but sometimes you need a little flavah and this is p e r f e c t i o n. Best enjoyed on a hot summer day but so food any time!
Jennifer T.
Is it sweet? Bitter?
Alex K.
Are these sold online only? If not anyone know of any large stores which might have these?
emily c.
I have seen this product multiple times but never gained the courage to try it. Is it truly as good as people say or is it one of those "cool drinks" that people just like to be seen with?
Shayla H.
England
What is everyone's favourite lipstick shade mine is a nude brown wbu ???
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
I am curious where can this product be found for the cheapest price in stores?