BY SAN PELLEGRINO #22 in Seltzers & Tonics

Yana N.
I’ve been drinking Pellegrino for ages it’s my favorite sparkling water you can compare it to a Russian sparkling water has good flavor it taste like mineral water and I constantly by this I just feel like it helps my stomach and if you have issues with indigestion I highly recommend getting this and drinking it
Sujey C.
Fontana, CA
Its an ok drink I guess although I felt after a couple of min that I opened it it lost its fizz i am a fan of thus kind of drinks...since I don't drink any kind of soda i like it when these drinks keep their fizz I would buy it again if there were no other choices.
Connie j.
['Austin', 'TX'], TX
Great sparkling water. I enjoy having this as opposed to regular bottled water which have funny plastic taste to them sometimes. This water is super refreshing and crisp and it's a great, healthy replacement for soda or sparking fruity drinks.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
My dad gets these every now and then. I've only tried it once and it was quite some time ago so I don't exactly remember what I thought about it but I know I didn't hate it. I always recommend trying things for yourself at least once. It wouldn't hurt.
Sara L.
I absolutely love San peligrino. I grew up drinking diet soda a lot and the bubbles in this help to wield me off of that addiction. It has such a refreshing taste but is definitely not overwhelming. I would certainly buy it again!
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
I don't normally buy this product a lot but when I do it's for like a party and it goes so fast at my parties everybody loves this I think it's because it has a fizzy thing to it so I would say if your having a party grab up some of these babies
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I don't like this kind of water usually but this one tastes as decent as it gets for me, that's why I have given it 5 stars. It's a good value but I prefer straight water instead. If you like this type of water, this is for you.
Amy F.
Big Sky
About a year ago I absolutely hated carbonated water. I couldn't stand the taste and thought I'd always hate it. But I started drinking flavored san pellys and realized how much I loved them and eventually made my way to loving plain tonic water. Very refreshing!
Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
San Pellegrino Aqua Tonica Tonic Water Beverage is very refreshing. I personally really enjoy sparkling water. I like this brand. It's fairly inexpensive, and can come in a glass bottle, so you can look even fancier. I would recommend you try this.
caleb s.
Moscow
It tasets like expensive water. I dont think it is necessary to spen any money on water and this is a prime example. buy a machine that adds bubbles to your water and you save a lot of money and the planet at the same time, i like this company , send me free