San Pellegrino® Acqua Tonica Sparkling Tonic Water Beverage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of San Pellegrino® Acqua Tonica Sparkling Tonic Water Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoBig Sky
About a year ago I absolutely hated carbonated water. I couldn't stand the taste and thought I'd always hate it. But I started drinking flavored san pellys and realized how much I loved them and eventually made my way to loving plain tonic water. Very refreshing!
6 months agoDunlap, TN
Purchased at: Target
I love my soft drinks and after I was diagnosed with pre diabetes I had to stop. This was the next best thing. I love it cold with a little bit of lime juice. Delicious!
2 years agoMidland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
2 years agoChula Vista, CA
This product is so yummy!  I purchased it the other day and I absolutely love the flavor, it is so good!  The packaging for this product is really nice.  I does not compare to anything I have ever had before.  I would recommend purchasing this item to anyone.
2 years ago
A crisp, tasty and perfectly bittersweet tonic refresher. Definitely a level above other tonics I've tried, and at a middle of the road price point this one is a winner. Pairs marvelously with gin & a little lavender, but drinks just fine on its own as well. Truly a treat.
2 years agoChampaign, IL
My absolute favorite tonic water! Ever since discovering gin, one of my favorite go-to cocktails has been a gin and tonic with lime. I have to have my San Pellegrino if that's the case! There's something about the carbonation that makes it stand out from all the others.
2 years agoAcworth, GA
I'm not a huge fan of sparkling water, but San pellegrino makes the best on the market in my opinion. This is a great product to mix with alcohol and a squeeze of lime juice for a refreshing poolside drink.
2 years agoMidlothian, VA
I am not a fan of the San Pellegrino Tonic Water. Not in love with the taste or price.  I do not purchase these after my first few tries weren't pleasing to my palette.  I would not recommend these to others.
2 years agoAltamonte Spg, FL
I first had this water in Italy! Very thirst quenching and of good value. Better served chilled or over ice. Compared to other alternatives this one has the better flavor.
2 years agoDublin, OH
I'm always on the hunt for the best sparkling water and nothing compares to San Pellegrino. Wheater that be unflavored (my favorite) or flavored water. Pellegrino is and will always be my favorite.