BY SAN MARZANO

Plum tomatoes named after the region of San Marzano near Naples, Italy have traditionally been the tomatoes of choice for the best flavored tomato sauce. The tomatoes used in this delicious sauce are domestically grown San Marzano Tomatoes and are firm... see more...

Selina R.
Fresno, CA
This tomato sauce is perfect and definitely a must have in the kitchen. I love the taste it gives my pastas that I make. It's really authentic type of taste. The flavor is super delicious. I would recommend you guys to try it for yourselves.
Shaina W.
Lima, OH
This tomato sauce is delicious. It's a staple in my pantry. Simple and pure taste that is very authentic. I would recommend it to everyone.
Lisa H.
Levittown, PA
Delicious, homemade taste...we use this on special occasions! Our entire family lover this marinara.
Erin Y.
What a delicious marinara sauce! It tastes just like my great grandmother' sand she was from Sicily.
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
This marinara sauce is yummy! I aways buy this and my hubby loves it! Definitely recommended!!
Lissette A.
San Diego, CA
I see a lot of positive reviews about this sauce would love to try it soon
Laura S.
Definitely the closest you'll get to authentic Italian flavors. While I enjoy the crush San Marzanos more, this sauce is pretty great. Just add some minced Rosemary, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil and you've got a great sauce!
Brynn C.
My grandma uses this very often and it is so amazing and delicious!!!!!!!!