San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers uploaded by Maria A.

BY SAN MARCOS

Emsanmar® San Marcos Sliced Jalapeno Peppers.
San Marcos.
Sliced Jalapeno peppers. see more...

Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I love jalapeños!! This jalapeños are the best. Yes they are flavorful and spicy. Best thing you can find them pretty much anywhere! Suggested recipes?! Try it with everything! I 100% recommend it to everyone.
Eva T.
En lo personal # San Marcos sliced jalapeño peppers son Los mejores chiles en vinagre q e probado a mi esposo y mis hijos les encanta entodas las comidas q preparo no tiene q faltar este chile llo si lo rrecomiendo ballan y compren su botesito de chiles
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
I love this brand of jalapeños! They don't have a vinegary taste that I've had with other brands so this was a plus for me. I purchased at Walmart for a very cheap price. Definitely worth it and will buy again
Ashley V.
My personal preferance for jalapeños goes to ...... "San Marcos Sliced Peppers"! These are the best jalapeño peppers in the world of peppers lol they go great with any dish 😁😁
SILVIA M.
Not a huge fan of these jalapeños because they came out soggy. They are not expensive but u would not recommend as the quality of the jalapeños are not good.
anabel c.
I love these because they have so much flavor. Other brands do not have any spice, they just taste sour. For this brand, the jalapeños are spicy not sour.
Marcela L.
Cicero, IL
I love these sliced peppers, they are easy to eat. Also the sliced carrots inside are pretty yummy too. I buy 2 cans of thses peppers every week.
dreaa l.
I absolutely love jalapenos jalapenos are so good and these are so good to eat! Eat these with a lot of meals sometimes by themselves .
Alondra S.
These make any meal taste delicious. I really like eating jalapeños with my meals, my whole family buys this kind all the time
Cynthia G.
Addison, TX
I love jalapeños! Decently a jalapeño fan ! I love these because they stay fresh , the taste is amazing and spicy 😊