BY SAN MARCOS

Empacadora Emsanmar® San Marcos Chilpotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce. see more...

• Im honestly just here for my badge 1 Answers
  • Most recipes I've found call for a few peppers from the c...5 Answers
  • What recipes would this be used for? How would you prepar...7 Answers
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
This chipotles are a bit of a party for my tastebuds, compared to the other brands. But the flavor is so strong with just a little piece you can make an delicious dish like chicken chipotle..mmmmm!!! I love this chipotle peppers.
Gabriela O.
Fort Smith, AR
One of my favorite ingredients for some of my favorite Mexican foods.. gives it a special kick.. you can add the whole can or just some.. definitely definitely recommend people to buy this!
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
I only use this brand to make "tinga" I love it it has the right amount of spice and it almost taste as fresh if like made at home. San Marcos is the brand for me.
Diana A.
I always buy this Chipotle, it has a good taste. It's not sweet like other brands that not by choice I've gotten. I blend the peppers and use it on some shredded chicken. It taste so yummy.
jamie w.
SPEEDWELL, TN
One word; AWESOME! These peppers are very hot andt the smokey flavor is outstanding. I usually throw the entire contents in a blender and mix it with ketchup. It is Bobby Flay's idea and it tastes really good on anything that you would eat with ketchup.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I use this product on a regular basis! It's great for many dishes and the taste is amazing. Some times it's too spicy and sometimes it's just perfect but I love the product.
Celeste R.
SALINAS, CA
Love adding this to my albondigas they taste amazingggg with this sauce, definitely recommend you guys add it to your albondigas sometimes but don't put too much :)
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I make a few dips that call for chipotle peppers, and these are the ones I always buy. They give your dish a nice smoky heat. I like to add an extra spoonful of the sauce to whatever I'm making too, for some extra spice!
Lesli V.
Anderson, SC
I love these chipotle peppers. I put this in tinga and it tastes amazing, I also put this in pollo encremado and it like heaven it's amazing I love it, it gives it great flavor and taste to pretty much anything.
Kendra C.
Kouts, IN
These peppers have a great smoky taste. I use them in several recipes but the main recipe I use them in is my fish tacos. I make a chipotle mayo to put on top of the tacos. Very hot but tasty!
Diana P.
What recipes would this be used for? How would you prepare them?
Danielle G.
Most recipes I've found call for a few peppers from the can. What do you do with the leftovers?
lorena m.
Whitakers, NC
Are this spicy and how can I cook them
Sydney G.
Im honestly just here for my badge