San-J Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce

by San-j

#8 in Soy Sauce

iHerb: $1.12

San-J Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce.
Est. 1804.
Natural.
Made with 100% soy.
New slow pour spout.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
Certified GF™ gluten-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of San-J Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce!
a year agoChapin, SC
This is the only soy sauce that we buy. That’s mostly due to it being the only organic soy sauce available at our store, but we are pleased with it. I definitely recommend this product!
6 months agoAtlanta, GA
This tamari is the best price for the quality. I add this to any again dish that calls for soy sauce as a #glutenfree substitute. I love the flavor and what it adds to my favorite recipes. I will buy this again.
8 months ago
This can get a bit expensive compared to other brands like Kikkoman.  I love to use San-J when I am making a sauce that won't be cooked.  This makes the best soy ginger and soy sesame dressing for salads.  It has such a rich and bold flavor.  If I have to cook the sauce, I will use Kikkoman.

But this is gluten free and if someone has a gluten allergy, this is the brand I use.

3 years ago
If you have Celiac disease then this is the soy sauce for you! I have tried other brands of Gluten free soy sauce but I keep coming back to this one. It works great in any recipe that calls for soy sauce. I also use it when I order GF sushi. It's affordable as well.
2 years agoColumbia, SC
I'm gluten free, so regular soy sauce is a no-go for me. This is a great option, though! I love that it tastes just like regular soy sauce. It's a little pricey, but not so much as the other GF options available. I feel like this is a little too salty for me, but I am excited to know that there's now a sodium free option available!
3 years agoColorado Spgs, CO
I have celiacs disease, so using regular soy sauce is not an option. This is just like regular soy sauce, minus the gluten! It's a little bit pricier, but definitely worth the fact that I don't get in any pain!
2 years agoSherman Oaks, CA
This is the best soy sauce! It’s gluten free but it tastes just like the regular stuff so you can use it for everything! They sell it all over and it’s on sale all the time so I end up paying the same as I would for regular but it doesn’t make me sick! Yay good gluten free soy sauce!
4 years agoWildomar, CA
I can't eat gluten, so I need this GF Tamari if I want to have soy sauce in my life. This is the brand I use and I have no complaints. It's not exactly the same as soy sauce, but it's a close enough approximation that I'm totally cool with it. I recommend.
a year agoTallahassee , FL
I love that this soy sauce is gluten free. It taste great I use it in a marinade for stir fry. I think that it is a healthier option to soy sauce. I am definitely satisfied with the flavor. I recommend it because it is phenomenal.
4 years ago
Best tasting GF soy sauce that we've tried! Works perfectly in recipes. A little more expensive than regular, but all GF options are.