San-J Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce uploaded by Stephanie L.San-J Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce uploaded by Amy E.

BY SAN-J #10 in Soy Sauce

San-J Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce.
Est. 1804.
Natural.
Made with 100% soy.
New slow pour spout.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
Certified GF™ gluten-free. see more...

Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
This is the only soy sauce that we buy. That’s mostly due to it being the only organic soy sauce available at our store, but we are pleased with it. I definitely recommend this product!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I'm gluten free, so regular soy sauce is a no-go for me. This is a great option, though! I love that it tastes just like regular soy sauce. It's a little pricey, but not so much as the other GF options available. I feel like this is a little too salty for me, but I am excited to know that there's now a sodium free option available!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love that this soy sauce is gluten free. It taste great I use it in a marinade for stir fry. I think that it is a healthier option to soy sauce. I am definitely satisfied with the flavor. I recommend it because it is phenomenal.
Ashley H.
If you have Celiac disease then this is the soy sauce for you! I have tried other brands of Gluten free soy sauce but I keep coming back to this one. It works great in any recipe that calls for soy sauce. I also use it when I order GF sushi. It's affordable as well.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have celiacs disease, so using regular soy sauce is not an option. This is just like regular soy sauce, minus the gluten! It's a little bit pricier, but definitely worth the fact that I don't get in any pain!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,461 reviews
This is the best soy sauce! It’s gluten free but it tastes just like the regular stuff so you can use it for everything! They sell it all over and it’s on sale all the time so I end up paying the same as I would for regular but it doesn’t make me sick! Yay good gluten free soy sauce!
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
I can't eat gluten, so I need this GF Tamari if I want to have soy sauce in my life. This is the brand I use and I have no complaints. It's not exactly the same as soy sauce, but it's a close enough approximation that I'm totally cool with it. I recommend.
Jessica P.
Best tasting GF soy sauce that we've tried! Works perfectly in recipes. A little more expensive than regular, but all GF options are.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Love this soy sauce it is so good on rice and veggies and fish and chicken and wonderful in noodles I love it yummy
Cassie R.
Greenwood, IN
Buy the low sodium!! Way too salty! Tastes exactly like regular soy sauce though. I use for stir fry or sushi