San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce Reduced Sodium uploaded by Sofiya C.

BY SAN-J #3 in Soy Sauce

San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce.
Est. 1804.
Organic.
Made with 100% whole soy.
New slow pour spout.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
Certified GF™ gluten-free.
Contains 25% less sodium than regular tamari.
Reduced sodium.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is one of the best and most affordable GF soy sauces available. I really like that it's now offered with reduced sodium! Soy sauce is such a staple for me in the kitchen, so to give it up with my diagnosis was a pain. This tastes exactly the same as the original!
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
I have celiac disease and I loved sushi prior to diagnosis. It was hard having sushi with no sauce! Then I found this and restaurants started having it! Thank god! I can now enjoy sushi and also make Asian gluten free foods at home that take so similar to the gluten variations! This was such a huge impact on my food choices my fridge raptor seriously always has this in there! Can’t do without it!
Marley P.
This soy sauce is great for Asian-inspired dishes! I am sensitive to gluten, so this sauce is awesome. I also like that it is reduced-sodium, not only for health reasons, but also because I don't like my foods to taste that salty either. I would definitely recommend this.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
GF allergies are awful 😖- but thanks to this I don't miss soy sauce! It's a little expensive but worth it!! I use it in stir frys, teriyaki chicken, peanut sauce, for sushi, pad Thai- like everything lol ❤🙏🏼🙏🏼
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Absolutely love this. Has such an amazing flavor. I tried Kikkoman's GF soy and it tasted almost watered down a bit. This is very bold and fantastic for all your Asian recipes.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Since finding out that my son and I are Celiac it was hard to adjust Asian style meals. But this is tamari makes it a breeze. It is very tasty and pretty easy to find.
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
All of San-J's gluten free sauces have been impressive. I went on a huge asian inspired food kick and opted to cook everything at home because gluten free thai or chinese food was so difficult to come across without handing over my bank account, limiting myself to one or two choices or visiting three towns.
These sauces taste great with anything, in anything. I've even used them alone as a dipping sauce when I made potstickers. =)
The reduced sodium is actually still quite salty and unless a recipe specifically calls for full sodium, you could really get by with this one.
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
A house staple. I've grown up with this product in my home and I can't imagine my home without it. I use it all the time in recipes like when marinated meat or seasoning rice. Such a good product
Angela M.
Reston, VA
This is the brand that's sold at my local co-op. Beyond trusting the selection for their shelves in terms of integrity of product, I've been able to use this San-J for reduced sodium & regular dishes. Although it is not certified organic, it does not contain artificial or industrial ingredients. It has high protein per gram and low processing concerns. It is a certified Non-GMO product. so many reasons why I love this soy sauce. there is a more expensive "organic" same-brand version, but I can't figure out the difference between the two, so I just save on cost.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
You truly can't tell a difference between San-J tamari and regular wheat-containing soy sauce. Traditional soy sauce doesn't actually include wheat so i think this tamari is more authentic and tastes just the same. I use it for stir fries and GF marinades. I have also found that most Asian restaurants are starting to carry this sauce in order to accommodate those of us who are allergic to gluten.
Kristin M.
Toledo, OH
Where can you purchase?
Maricarmen M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Any recipes for this type of Soy Sauce?
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
Where's the closest place to Harrisburg PA that sells this!
Carrie Ann C.
How does this soy sauce compare to Kikoman soy sauce? Does it taste good or does it taste watery?
Rosmary M.
¿cuál es el precio en los locales? tiendas virtuales no.. solo tienda física.