San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce Reduced Sodium uploaded by Sofiya C.

BY SAN-J #4 in Soy Sauce

San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce.
Est. 1804.
Organic.
Made with 100% whole soy.
New slow pour spout.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
Certified GF™ gluten-free.
Contains 25% less sodium than regular tamari.
Reduced sodium.
USDA organic. see more...

• How does this soy sauce compare to Kikoman soy sauce? Does it tas...4 Answers
  • ¿cuál es el precio en los locales? tiendas virtua... Be the first to answer!
  • Where's the closest place to Harrisburg PA that sells this!6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
For gluten free soy sauce this is what you use. It's great and works well in so many dishes. This is a true replacement for the regular soy sauces and you can not taste a difference. Really love this product!
Marley P.
This soy sauce is great for Asian-inspired dishes! I am sensitive to gluten, so this sauce is awesome. I also like that it is reduced-sodium, not only for health reasons, but also because I don't like my foods to taste that salty either. I would definitely recommend this.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Environmentalist Expert
GF allergies are awful 😖- but thanks to this I don't miss soy sauce! It's a little expensive but worth it!! I use it in stir frys, teriyaki chicken, peanut sauce, for sushi, pad Thai- like everything lol ❤🙏🏼🙏🏼
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Absolutely love this. Has such an amazing flavor. I tried Kikkoman's GF soy and it tasted almost watered down a bit. This is very bold and fantastic for all your Asian recipes.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love this stuff... having a gluten issue this is absolutely perfect when I am having a craving for some sort of chinese dish... highly recommend. It's delicious!
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
A house staple. I've grown up with this product in my home and I can't imagine my home without it. I use it all the time in recipes like when marinated meat or seasoning rice. Such a good product
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
I recently bought this and I do not know why but the taste is just off. I bought. Different brand of low sodium to compare and this is just terrible in my opinion i made. Fried rice and no one would eat it
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
All my Asian inspired recipes usually call for soy sauce and so I use this stuff really fast partly cuz I love Asian food and also this stuff tastes amazing and you don't have to feel girlie using it because it's low sodium and just as good as the other stuff.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Environmentalist Expert
Only soy sauce I buy. Gluten free, low sodium, and organic. It tastes just as good as regular soy. It is a little more expensive, but investing in healthier food is worth it. I would recommend this product to others. I buy mine at Harris teeter
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Environmentalist Expert
I love so I sauce special eating my Chinese food and I love that this one's low-sodium because I am trying so hard to reduce my sodium intake and this helps a lot especially since I really love Chinese food
Kristin M.
Toledo , OH
Where can you purchase?
Maricarmen M.
Any recipes for this type of Soy Sauce?
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
Where's the closest place to Harrisburg PA that sells this!
Carrie Ann C.
How does this soy sauce compare to Kikoman soy sauce? Does it taste good or does it taste watery?
Rosmary M.
¿cuál es el precio en los locales? tiendas virtuales no.. solo tienda física.