San-j Og2 San J Gluten-Free Tamari Travel -Pack of 12

by San-j

#10 in Soy Sauce

Og2 San J Gluten-Free Tamari Travel (Pack of 12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 075810001080 U

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of San-j Og2 San J Gluten-Free Tamari Travel -Pack of 12!
CARACAS
For anyone who needs to be able to eat sushi or other asian food at restaurants but has celiac these tamari packets are the perfect solution. I carry a few with me wherever I go and can easily use them to augment meals that might otherwise be pretty unappealing (imagine sushi without soy sauce). While this deal is very well priced I think I would rather have fewer packets, a 120 count pack would be much more reasonable. That being said, purchasing even one of these 20 count boxes (of which you get ten if you purchase this product) at a brick and mortar store would cost about $7 so it is a good deal.
Sugar Free
By far my favorite gluten free sauce brand. The San-j Og2 San J Gluten-Free Tamari Travel -Pack of 12 are perfect for people like me who love fresh sushi but hate going to the restaurant and not have any soy sauce available.
Nashville, TN
Tamari is so tasty and these travel packs are so handy dandy for when you go to Asian restaurants and they don't have GF soy sauce. I used to always bring the Tamari bottle but now I can just slip a few of these in my purse and I'm good to go!
Chandler, AZ
I didn't realize how great this idea was until we saw these in the store. Great to have in hand when local restaurants may not carry the GF version. I keep these on hand when we pick up sushi from the grocery store. Super handy for those with allergies.
Bethel, CT
A great alternative to soy sauce to avoid wheat and packs easily in my purse. Now I don't have to suffer with soy-less sashimi dates with my friends!
Gluten Free
Flomaton, AL
These r great for going to restaurants or fir picnics. I bought these a couple of times for picnics mainly and the friends and family loved them!!
No Special Diet
Commerce City, CO
These are great to take with you when you need a little soy sauce but can't find any gluten free. It tastes pretty good and is easily transported.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Catskill, NY
This is an great convenient travel pack. Great fresh flavor in each new pack and being gluten free is a very beneficial to your body!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Canyon Cntry, CA
I had NO idea that these even existed! I would love to have these for travel as I do a lot of cooking on the road.
Stanhope, NJ
Soy sauce is my favorite, especially on Chinese food! This product is great because it's gluten free!
No Special Diet