San-J Gluten Free Soy Sauce Tamari Lite

by San-j

#20 in Soy Sauce

San-J Gluten Free Tamari Lite Soy Sauce.
Est.1804.
50% less sodium.
Non GMO project verified.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
Contains 50% less sodium than regular tamari.
Certified vegan.
vegan.org.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of San-J Gluten Free Soy Sauce Tamari Lite!
6 months agoSherman Oaks, CA
It taste like soy sauce but it doesn’t have gluten and has less sodium! It’s better for your health but it still works in all the recipes and for sauces and sushi! It’s not real expensive and is worth it for my health!
2 years ago
I was really impressed with the San-J Tamari Lite Soy Sauce. It contains 50% less sodium than regular Tamari, which is important for my health. It contains 6 simple ingredients, none of which are artificial preservatives or additives. The taste was perfect! We ate it as a dipping sauce for dumplings and over a bowl or rice. It was an excellent meal and the flavor of the sauce really added to the flavor of the foods! I received this product for free for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
a year ago
San-J Gluten Free Soy Sauce Tamari Lite uploaded by Cristina G.
I eat sushi about 2-3 times a week, if. It more. I use soy sauce for marinades. Soy sauce has gluten in it as a thickening agent. Thankfully, I can still enjoy soy sauce without getting sick. #influenstereats
2 years agoLas Vegas, NV
San-J Gluten Free Soy Sauce Tamari Lite uploaded by Christina K.
I just got this as sample and I tried it last night. I am very happy with the flavor and I will buy another thing of this soy sauce.