San-J 66564 Org Tamari Whole Soy Wheat Free Red Salt

by San-j

#5 in Soy Sauce

Reduced Sodium San-J gluten Free Tamari is a premium soy sauce that is naturally brewed with 100% whole soyeans and no wheat whereas regular soy sauce is made with 40-60% wheat. Higher concentration of soy protein from whole soybeans gives Reduced Sodium San-J Tamari a richer and milder taste than regular soy sauce Reduced Sodium San-J Gluten Free Tamari has more flavor enhancing properties than salt. Reduce sodium intake and enjoy the full flavor of your dish by adding 1 tsp. Tamari (233 mg sodium) instead of 1/4 tsp. salt (550 mg sodium)Stir fry or marinate poultry, meat, seafood, vegetables and tofu. Add 1-2 tsp. to perk up sauces, soups, gravies and casseroles.

What is this best for recommendation wise? Does it have any health benefits
Is this gluten free certified???
When using this is a recipe instead of regular soy sauce, do I use the same measurement the recipe calls for?
Start your review of San-J 66564 Org Tamari Whole Soy Wheat Free Red Salt!
Portland, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My favorite soy sauce alternative. Good flavor and good price. Its also organic and non GMO which is important to me. Add to tofu, stir fried, noodle dishes or marinades. Great addition to your GF kitchen
I enjoy it. It tastes just like regular sauce, but you don't get as much sodium. Since sodium is in practically every thing, it's best to keep track and avoid too much.
Dairy Free
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
If you are looking for a deep soy sauce flavor, this is the stuff. It's great for stir frys and marinating meat. I love all soy sauce and this one is no exception.
No Special Diet
For our celiac house, this is the only soy sauce out there unless using aminos. It tastes normal, and they do have a lower sodium version as well. It gets the job done and we have used it in many many dishes!
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite soy sauce. I used to be obsessed with kikkoman but then I found out I had to start eating gluten free.. When I found this soy sauce it was weird at first but now it's one of my favorite things to pour on my food! So delicious!
Hesperia, CA
Yes thank goodness I've found this product. My daughter loves soy sauce and we recently discovered she has Hashimoto autoimmune disease. She had to go gluten free and low salt.
Denver, Co
I have celiac and love this tamari for sushi and cooking. There is a low sodium option as well. I use it to flavor vegetables, in marinades, or to add more savory depth to vegetarian dishes. It's great for veg refried beans or gravy.
Cupertino, CA
I usually get mine at Target. I love how it has a stronger, deeper flavor then soy sauce. Since I make a lot of vegan food it is really important to have good flavor from the start of the broths and this stuff does the trick
Tigard, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My mom used to buy this because she's gluten free. It tastes the same as soy sauce and can be used in its place in cooking. There are many uses for it including soups, sauces, and marinades.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Columbia, MD
This is easily the best soy sauce on the market. It's so much more flavorful than the others that you really don't need much to get the flavor and the salt from it when you cook with it.
No Special Diet