San-J 66564 Org Tamari Whole Soy Wheat Free Red Salt

by San-j

#5 in Soy Sauce

Reduced Sodium San-J gluten Free Tamari is a premium soy sauce that is naturally brewed with 100% whole soyeans and no wheat whereas regular soy sauce is made with 40-60% wheat. Higher concentration of soy protein from whole soybeans gives Reduced Sodium San-J Tamari a richer and milder taste than regular soy sauce Reduced Sodium San-J Gluten Free Tamari has more flavor enhancing properties than salt. Reduce sodium intake and enjoy the full flavor of your dish by adding 1 tsp. Tamari (233 mg sodium) instead of 1/4 tsp. salt (550 mg sodium)Stir fry or marinate poultry, meat, seafood, vegetables and tofu. Add 1-2 tsp. to perk up sauces, soups, gravies and casseroles.

What is this best for recommendation wise? Does it have any health benefits
Is this gluten free certified???
When using this is a recipe instead of regular soy sauce, do I use the same measurement the recipe calls for?
Start your review of San-J 66564 Org Tamari Whole Soy Wheat Free Red Salt!
Salem, OR
I LOVE this gf soy sauce. It does have a little bit of a stronger flavor but that just means you use a little less! Opt for the lower sodium one however the regular can get pretty salty!
Fort Myers, FL
I have a gluten intollerance, so not being able to go out and have chinese food is a drag. Since using this soy sauce, I've used it on sushi, and made homemade versions of my favorite takeout. It is ALWAYS in my fridge, and makes a great marinade, too.
Gluten Free
Philadelphia, PA
I have celiac disease and I must keep a very strict gluten free diet and this stuff is the best! Honestly I have used this with friends, or when at restaurants and we want to share dishes we will order them all gluten free and sauces are all made with tamari and everyone enjoys the meal, no question as to whether or not the spy sauce is gluten free. This soy sauce is almost always more expensive than just the garden variety soy sauce, but with the increased popularity of the gluten free diet it is way easier to fine in almost every supermarket.
Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher
San Diego, CA
We started stocking this in our house because my mom and sister are gluten free. We stopped buying other soy sauces because I feel like cutting out unneeded gluten probably isn't bad for us and this is, honestly, just more flavorful and a little lighter weight. I recommend this for over rice or cooking with...really anything you would use other soy sauces with.
Dairy Free, Nut Free
I personally love San-J Tamari and their other products like soy sauce. I love to use the San-J Tamari whenever I am marinating chicken. It gives it a lovely Japanese flavor without any worry about wheat being used in this product. Luckily a little goes a love way with a bottle of this!
Vegetarian, Low Carb
San-J 66564 Org Tamari Whole Soy Wheat Free Red Salt uploaded by Eriona T.
Got very exited when I sow this sauce on the program " how it's made" ..... I needed to tried myself so I did a little research and finally I founded on my local organic market . It is very bold and is made 100% from soy bean . I love the flavor and it goes very good on my recipes .....
San Rafael, CA
My favorite tamari soy sauce and its all gluten free which is great for a celiac like me. Easy to find, I used to get it at the japanese grocer but now I'm seeing this everywhere and it tastes like regular soy sauce, in fact soy sauce used to be made without the wheat originally, they just cut it with the wheat to make it cheaper.
Flagstaff , AZ
This is a must have in my gluten free kitchen! I used to buy another brand because it was the only other gluten free option in my town, but now I'm hooked on this. It's not too pricey and the taste is above and beyond the old brand I would buy. A happy customer!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Fairfield, NJ
I was shocked to find out that not all soy sauce and similar products are gluten free. Luckily, this one is absolutely yummy. It doesn't have as much sodium so I can cook with it for just about anyone without having to worry too much about dietary restrictions.
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Auburn, CA
I am gluten free so I LOVE that I can still enjoy the flavor without the gluten. Much better than other brands, I only buy San J Tamari. I use it over rice, in marinades and dressings and in any Asian inspired dishes. Highly recommend!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo