BY SAN GIORGIO

San Giorgio® Enriched Macaroni Product Small Rigatoni.
Simply Perfect Pasta. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
I love San Giorgio pasta. We always use that brand in our home. I like rigatoni with meatballs. We also use hamburger, chicken and round steak when we make pasta.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
This is the pasta staple in our home. Great price, good product. Another one of those items that you know what to expect from it every time.
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
I love this brand of pasta! They leave a less starchy, floury residue and cook really well. I like to use these in pasta salads.
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is a staple I'm our household. We always have pasta on hand for quick dinner ideas and 9/10 times its San Giorgio brand
Sarah M.
Pasta is one of my favorite things to eat. This brand is a really good one and they have a lot of varieties to choose from!
N P.
We use this band of pasta all the time. I love to make all kinds of pasta dishes so I usually always have these on hand
Jennifer L.
Norwalk, CT
I love Pasta !!! This San Giorgio Enriched Macaroni Product Small Rigatoni is very good The taste is very good .