BY SAN GIORGIO

San Giorgio?? Enriched Macaroni Product Rotini.
Simple Perfect Pasta???. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I love San Giorgio. I like the texture and the taste. I usually buy this at Giant Eagle, Walmart, and food-land. I wouldn't say it is 100% healthy. I do compare it to other pastas but i like looking at cooking times. If im in a hurry i like to consider whats going to be faster. Also I like how it doesn't stick together.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA
This is the only type of pasta that I buy. I used it for everything. Spaghetti, pasta salad, butter noodles and more.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Very yummy pasta one of my favorite brands and really inexpensive, I use it for baked pastas or even pasta salads
Nicole S.
Madera, CA
I love this! It is very easy to cook, and I'm am a terrible cook lol if I can cook it, then you can too!
Shanique F.
West Monroe, LA
Very rich tasting. I make all kinds of pasta with this. Family can't get enough of it.
Chrissy H.
The only type of pasta we buy! We love making chicken Alfredo with it! So yummy!
Daiana M.
buenos aires
oh my God !!! This is very rich and honestly easy to do, it does not take so long to make and is not very expensive either. I like to eat them with cheese, cheese and ham, cream and ham. Or with sauces. Is a paste that does not melt and very tasty.♡♡♡♡