BY SAN GIORGIO

San Giorgio?? Rigatoni Enriched Macaroni Product.
Simply perfect Pasta???. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
It's pretty difficult to judge a noodle but I can say that I never have a problem with these ones falling apart or becoming soggy too quickly! Good price, great product!
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
These are the one brand of rigatoni my family uses. Other brands, in our experience, break or tear during the process of mixing it with the sauce.
Cristin G.
Cristin G.
Foodie Expert
Great brand and price is perfect with compromising taste or texture, Nice and thick which makes thus pasta. a great addition to your favorite pasta dish
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
A budget friendly family favorite! Usually on sale at the market, though at regular price it is totally worth it. Not super starchy like man alternate products. Highly recommended to any one looking to save some money without sacrifices to quality!
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Foodie Expert
I like san gorgio pasta. Never had a problem. It is good.Always seems to be fine for any meal.
Kanique G.
Kanique G.
One of my favorite pastas! Great price and great quality! Always on sale at the supermarket but still worth the regular price.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Foodie Expert
I love this pasta. It grows a bit after you boil & it's nice and soft. I recommend it
Christy A.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
Nice and thick pasta. My mom used to always use this and I use it for family pasta meals as well
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Foodie Expert
I love these noodles they cook up real well and the flavor is awesome. I've never had a bad dish
nina f.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Always on sale, super good, boils quickly,