BY SAN GIORGIO

San Giorgio® Oven Ready Lasagna Enriched Macaroni Product.
Simply perfect pasta™.
Cuts preparation time in half.
No boiling required.
Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Rhonda C.
I like San Giorgeo Macaroni Product Lasagna Oven Ready. We like Lasagna anytime. I think that San Giorgio Macaroni Product is just as good as Creamette Macaroni. I would recommend this product. I will give them a 5 out of 5 stars.
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
As someone who loves Italian food, this is a super easily alternative that works wonders for those in a time constraint. The recipe on the box (plus a few tweaks in seasoning) is a family favorite, would definitely recommend!
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
These are easy to use. My daughter was able to make lasagna with these noodles with no problem and she is a preteen. Easy easy to use. I would recommend these to anybody. It makes the cooking process quicker to.
Jessica S.
Bensalem, PA
This is the best invention next to sliced bread it makes a once complicated long chore easy and quick I can now make my families favorite meal quickly and it's so easy now I love these I wish I could give 10 stars
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I love a good lasagna dish!!! This product makes an excellent base for an excellent meal. I am definitely going to recommend this to all of my friends and family.
Lisa G.
This is honestly the best way to go with lasagna. It's easy to put together and just throw in the oven. No pre cooking the noodles.
Abby B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oven ready indeed, this was so crunchy that I advise anyone to parboil their noodles before baking your lasagna