Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealSan Giorgio
Enriched Macaroni Product Acini Di Pepe

San Giorgio Enriched Macaroni Product Acini Di Pepe

by San Giorgio

San Giorgio® Acini Di Pepe Enriched Macaroni Product.
Simply Perfect Pasta™.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of San Giorgio Enriched Macaroni Product Acini Di Pepe!
I buy this brand alot, and another brand but this brand is very good...some nice cheese and yum city here I come!
Brambleton, VA
This tiny pasta is great for soups, like Italian Wedding soup. It makes it taste just like my mom's and grandmother's! I always buy San Giorgio
Hilliard, OH
As an Italian this is the best acini di pepe on the market. all you do is boil it an add a great Italian grated cheese. yum yum
I bought this pasta for Italian Wedding soup and it was the perfect pasta. It was very inexpensive and cooked perfectly right in the soup, and all of our family loved it. I will definitely be buying this brand again.
Parkersburg, WV
This is the pasta staple in our home. Great price, good product. Another one of those items that you know what to expect from it every time.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great as long as you cook to al dente. It quickly becomes mushy if you overcook it. Great for wedding soup.

Looking for your answer?