San Gennaro B85732 San Gennaro Polenta Traditional -12x24oz

by San Gennaro

Enjoy San Gennaro Polenta Traditional. San Gennaro Polenta Traditional (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use.

I bought this as a pasta alternative, and now I can't bring myself to cook it. I guess with all of the serving suggestions, they make it unclear as to the nature/purpose of the product. Does anyone have a favorite preparation method? And does this have a flavor to it? San Gennaro B85732 San Gennaro Polenta Traditional -12x24oz
Start your review of San Gennaro B85732 San Gennaro Polenta Traditional -12x24oz!
Nanda H.
Miramar, FL
Great vegetarian product! I use the black pepper variety to round out meals. It is super easy to use, just slice and pan dry with some spray oil. I like the crust that you get from a quick pan fry. I normally pair this with a vegetable.
Jenn C.
I typically make my own polenta but this one is great for slicing and frying in rounds. It stores for a long time and is easy to have on hand.
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
Gross. I thought this would be easy to use- but apparently I should have followed the directions.