BeautySkinBath & BodySan Francisco Salt Company
- Bath & Spa Salt Vitamin Soak - 32 oz

San Francisco Salt Company - Bath & Spa Salt Vitamin Soak - 32 oz.

San Francisco Salt Company Bath & Spa Salt Vitamin Soak - 32 oz. (907g) San Francisco Salt Company Bath & Spa Salt Vitamin Soak is a completely natural bath salt packed with vital health promoting ingredients, in a natural light peach color. Rejuvenating and therapeutic, San Francisco Salt Company Bath & Spa Salt Vitamin Soak is great for when your are feeling under the weather or need a quick immune system boost. San Francisco Salt Company Bath & Spa Salt Vitamin Soak contains lemon, eucalyptus and tea tree essential oils giving it a fresh, herbal, lemon tea-like scent. Frequently Asked Questions Is bathing really better than taking a shower Yes. Soaking in hot water for an extended period of time has been proven to have many benefits - when combined with bath salts the benefits are even greater. Bathing, when done properly, can lead to softer skin, a better night's sleep, lower blood pressure, and is a treatment for many skin conditions I've started taking baths more often, but a friend told me that when you soak, you're bathing in your own dirt. Is this true No. Once bacteria, dirt and toxins are lifted out of your body, they will not go back in. When you bathe in warm water, your pores open. When you add high-quality bath salts, toxins are pulled out and drawn from your pores. You'll notice a ring around your tub - this is a good thing! That is the evidence of what has left your body - and it will stay out for good. Okay, so now I have a ring around my tub. How can I avoid this You cannot avoid it - and again, when it comes to your body, it means you are now clean. All that dirt and grime has been drawn out of your skin and won't return. The easiest way to clean the sides of your tub are to gently scrub the surface while water is still in the tub - don't drain the tub and let it dry, and don't wait a few days before cleaning it. Step out of the tub, grab a sponge, and let the water and the pressure remove the stain.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of San Francisco Salt Company - Bath & Spa Salt Vitamin Soak - 32 oz.!
Molly  A.
I usually really like this brand. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or what. These salts smell horrible. They have a fake chemical smell. It is truly very off-putting. Even though they feel good on the skin, it's not worth the smell.
Allie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Sam Fransico Salt Company is my favorite fancy bath salt! It’s fancy yet affordable. It smells amazing, turns your bath wonderful colors, and makes your skin super soft. Fantastic brand that I will keep going back to!

Looking for your answer?