BY SAN FRANCISCO BAY

San Francisco Bay® Premium Gourmet Coffee Decaf French Roast.
12 onecup single serve coffees!
For use by owners of Keurig®.
Coffeemakers, including:
Keurig®.
Breville®.
Cuisinart®.
Mr. Coffee®.
Keurig is a registered trademark of Keurig, Incorporated.
Breville is a registered trademark of Breville Pty, Ltd.
Cuisinart is a registered trademark of Conair Corporation.
Mr. Coffee is a registered trademark of Sunbeam Products, Inc.
Rogers Family Co. is not affiliated with, nor approved by, any of these companies.
Contents: 12 onecup single serve gourmet coffees. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I would love to own one of these machines that makes this coffee and I love the french roast flavor. It's not bitter like some flavors. I like the single serve because I hate to waist food or drinks.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
I really enjoy this coffee. I feel like you can taste the flavor more because it isn't filtering through plastic. It's better for the environment and my health! I try to buy this style of single serve non plastic cups as often as possible. It tastes better and it's better for me.
Tasha J.
This is hands down my most favorite coffee ever! I wouldn't change anything about it! It's affordable and I love that they come in single serve portions. I have purchased this 4 times now and I will again when I run out! If you love coffee, then you have to try this!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
We purchase these at my office for our Keurig coffee maker. We liked the idea that the coffee is brewed through the bottom cloth filter and not plastic. This makes for a better tasting brew. This is also more environmentally friendly. We purchase ours from Costco and the savings are significant.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
These are sooo good!! The taste is amazing and the price is decent for what you're getting. Would totally recommend to anyone that is a coffee lover just like I am!
Lauren D.
For decaf coffee it's pretty darn good. I usually try not to use the cups as they are such a waste but I received these in a gift basket
Tammy S.
Mishawaka, IN
Delicious. I can't have caffeine, so this is right up my alley. Currently the only coffee I will drink.
Britta I.
Santa Rosa, CA
My mom buys these all the time and I love it. the coffee taste so good. they aren't very expensive
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
I love the cofee regular or decaf,i need try this mark ,everitine i drink starbucks
Jumana A.
WAAAANNNNTTTTT ITTTT SOO BADDDLYY PEOPPPLEEEE! WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT WANT ITTT
Viv C.
Irwin, PA
How does this coffee taste?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you own the machine to use these pods in?
Jesika D.
Swanton, VT
How bold is the flavor?
Daana A.
North Miami, FL
Is this really good because i really want to try this out
Viv C.
Irwin, PA
How does this coffee taste?