San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee OneCup Single Serve Coffees, Breakfast Blend, 36 ea

BY SAN FRANCISCO BAY GOURMET COFFEE

No Plastic Cup! Just Great Coffee! This OneCup Will Work in Most K-Cup Style Brewers Including the Keurig 2.0 97% BioDegradableOneCup More Earth Friendly 36 OneCups Now Compatible with MostK-CupStyle Brewers Including the Keurig 2.0 KORC Rogers Family Company Responsibly Grown Fairly Traded Grown for Good People Environment Quality Wildlife The Rogers Family Established in 1979, our steadfast mission is to search out the worlds finest Arabica varieties and roast the richest, most flavorful coffees available anywhere while making the world a better place at the same time. We strive to improve the lives of everyone we work with including the farmers, retailers, our workers and you, our customer. San Francisco Bay OneCups are the better choice for your single serve coffee. Better coffee at lower prices and without all the plastic you normally find in tradition see more...

Review (1)
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
I tried this after I found a listing for 80 pods for $29.00 on Amazon and read the reviews, which were all positive. It's my favorite coffee now! I use just a little bit of flavored creamer because I don't like black coffee, but the flavor is amazing. Not bitter, but a very strong flavor. I highly suggest it!