San Francisco Bay Fog Chaser 80 Ct Box 46059 - K-cup Fog Chaser Coffee - Biodegradable K-cups

BY ROGERS

A blend of our favorite coffees to lift away the morning "fog." These Central and South American coffees are all choice selected, high grown, and hand picked. The result is full bodied and well balanced -- a real eye-opener! This single-serve coffee is... see more...

Katie O.
Eugene, OR
My mother in law suggested this brand of K cups to me and I haven't looked back! I buy them in bulk on Amazon for a pretty great price. The flavor is perfect - not too strong or weak. The compostable bags they come in are an added bonus! Not to mention the mesh cups they come in instead of the plastic type. A delicious way to start my morning!
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
1,006 reviews
I won a big box of SAN Francisco pods and I really like them. Good taste and biodegradable pods what’s not to love!!

Amazon