San Francisco Bay Coffee San Franscisco Bay Coffee Fog Chaser Whole Bean, 2-pounds

BY SAN FRANCISCO BAY COFFEE

• Where could I buy this? Obviously in San Francisco... But...2 Answers
  • Is this any good? I'm a coffee lover and love to try new ...3 Answers
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
I ordered this coffee after falling in love with another coffee called "Fog Chaser" from San Francisco Bay. This bean doesn't disappoint. It is a VERY dark roast; there was even oil drops on the inside of the bag when I received it. The coffee has an earthy flavor that is balanced without too much bitterness. If you love bold, dark-roast coffee then you should definitely try this one.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Really enjoyed this coffee. It is good! Love to drink it in the mornings and will keep me going the whole day!
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
I Love This Coffee Its Delicious & Has A Really Good Flavor I So Recommend This Product ! <3
Ceylan Y.
Ohh soo goodddd loveeee it this coffee. is soolooo goofkdsssjsjsjjskxkxkxkxkkkxkk
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Is this any good? I'm a coffee lover and love to try new things.
Jessica S.
Where could I buy this? Obviously in San Francisco... But you know what I mean 😉