San Francisco Bay Coffee San Francisco Bay OneCup, French Roast, 80 Single Serve Coffees [French Roast, 80 Count]

BY SAN FRANCISCO BAY COFFEE

Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
These cups make surprisingly strong coffee. They also don’t taste burnt like other coffees do. They’re also great as iced coffee. I also enjoy that they’re compostable and use safe materials. Even the bags the cups come in are compostable!
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
This coffee is great! My first two cups had a slight gritty flavor... I'm not sure if it was defective cups, new type of kCup which allows some grounds to get through or what, but I do not taste it anymore. In fact, I will be re-buying this once my stock gets low. I ordered the variety (French Roast, Breakfast Blend, Fog Chaser, and ??). I did not see an option to review that so I'm doing the French Roast. For the price, this is the best, least expensive coffee I have ever had! I would recommend buying a smaller sized box first before the larger ones, just to make sure you like it because it is a different tasting coffee. But again, I enjoy it! I usually drink Folgers, Green Mountain, Donut shop, or whatever is on sale at Meijer.
Lisa W.
Munroe Falls, OH
I have done a lot of research on the best prices on K-cups and this brand seems to have the best deals. If you buy it from their website, you can find coupon codes, too. I've tried the French Roast and Espresso roast and both are good, strong coffee. I also love the fact that the cups are more environmentally friendly than the K-cups with the plastic part on the bottom. I usually order a few big boxes so I don't have to buy more coffee for a few months. The only downside to these is that they come in a bag which isn't great for storage. Once you open the bag, they are exposed to air, but there are only about 10 pods in each bag, so it isn't a huge issue. I am planning on getting some sort of food storage container for them.
Justine U.
I don't usually like French Roast cofffee as I think it is too burnt but I wanted a more eco friendly version because we have a k-cup brewer at work. They come in packs of 10 and the bags are biodegradable and I find easy to keep shut with a binder clip. Smells great and tastes great.