Add a Photo

By SAN FRANCISCO BAY COFFEE
San Francisco Bay Coffee French Roast Ground Coffee: A blend of fine coffees from Central and South America Roasted very dark until the flavor oils rise to surface of the bean Intense, smoky flavor Kosher
Brenda W.
Brenda W.

I am a coffee lover and I have to say this is a great quality coffee and I actually try all different kinds and types of coffee. I love iced coffee too. I think this has a good taste you can appreciate.
Amanda  H.
Amanda H.
Ooltewah, TN

My parents like to experiment with different coffees and this one was a good choice by them! Definitely enjoyed drinking this one.
Darcie M.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS

Mmmm yum! Can't get enough of this coffee!! I love coffee and this brand is amazing!!!! Every home and office needs this!
Theresa K.
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ

Very rich flavor. Found this in a whole foods and had to try it. What a great decision! Bold, rich, and smooth!
Jean F.
Jean F.

This Coffee has its own unique rich flavor no other coffee can replace without ever being the slightest bit bitter. One of the richest cups of coffee I have ever had. Not to mention seldom gives me the jitters.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD

I love this coffee. I have tried numerous coffees that taste like donuts, french toast, etc. and this is by far the best. It has great flavor without being to harsh.
Monica A.