Add a Photo

By SAN FRANCISCO BAY COFFEE
#1013 in Coffee
We're experts in coffee agriculture and roasting but we're also great friends with our partner farmers. We jointly develop a long-term plan to maintain and improve upon the quality of their coffee crop year after year while also focusing on environmental and social responsibility on their farms. Our coffee is strictly premium, Arabica beans grown at high altitudes of 3000 ft. or higher. All of our coffee is also 100% shade grown under a canopy of native trees. High-altitude, shade-grown coffee makes a more complex and delicious cup of coffee. Our coffee is picked by hand so that only the ripest, red cherry is harvested. It's then processed with techniques that result in the highest quality coffee bean. Our first roaster was trained by Alfred Peet who founded Peet's Coffee. From him, we learned the nuances and artistry to coax the maximum flavor from each unique coffee and blend. Since then, we have spent over 30 years perfecting and improving upon this technique. Every day we marry this experience and state-of-the-art technology into an art form to produce not only the very best possible flavor profile from each coffee, but to do it consistently every time. With any Rogers Family gourmet coffee brand, you'll enjoy a premium cup of coffee perfected over 3 decades. Our San Francisco Bay Coffee brand offers you outstanding quality and value with an unparalleled commitment to sustainable agriculture and trade. We offer a rich assortment of premium gourmet coffee, as well as exotic single-origin coffees from Central America and Africa and a great lineup of flavored coffee. Your purchase of Rogers' coffees and teas help us fund our Community Aid program that helps to break the cycle of poverty in the towns where we buy our coffee and tea. Through Community Aid, we've built schools, worker housing, medical clinics, and day care centers as well as funded scholarships, teachers, and doctors' salaries. Features include: -New, San Francisco Bay OneCupstm. Our new single cup coffees bring you the rich full flavor you've been missing - at a much lower price. Choose from French Roast, Fog Chaser, Organic Rainforest Blend, and Decaf French Roast-OneCup works with many popular Keurig, coffee brewers and most Keurig, coffee makers-Single Cup Coffee that's Much richer and more full-bodied Great Value and Quality-Our certified organic, Rainforest Blend is an artful mix of coffees from Colombia, Mexico, Guatemala, and Indonesia that produces a smooth, yet full-bodied taste with lively acidic notes-San Francisco Bay OneCuptm are fairly traded. All Rogers family coffees are grown for good
Erin S.
Erin S.
Antelope, CA

SFBC French Roast is one of my all-time favorites. The paper basket it brews through really allows the full flavor of the coffee to brew through, resulting in a deep, aromatic, full-bodied flavor that never falls flat. These also cost less and leave behind less waste, which makes them an all around win.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA

This coffee was a little too strong for me. It is a dark roast to where the beans are pretty much burnt. So the flavor is very bitter. I like the coffee and the brand has great eco friendly kcup choices which is a major plus. I would like to try other roasts from this company.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA

I really like this coffee. Although I typically buy San Francisco's fog chaser, I found the French roast to be equally as delicious.
jackie e.
jackie e.
Muskego, WI

Yummm! This taste is unforgetable and just makes me happy the rest of the day after i drink it
Danica B.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA

Is this brew truly strong? I love a good strong coffee, but some reviews have said it isn't much stronger than a breakfast blend.

Join Now