San Benedetto Lemon Tea (12 x 16.9 oz) uploaded by Scheniqua H.

BY SAN BENEDETTO

San Benedetto Peach Tea From Italy see more...

Michael S.
During my trips to Italy, it became a habit of mine to enjoy this tea every afternoon due to its wonderful balance of flavors - tea, peach and sweetness. Its quality reminds me of the difference between ice cream and gelato. In other words, the difference between something good and something great. When I ordered this tea, I was not sure if the plastic bottles and shipment from Italy would cause the taste to change, but it was exactly as I remembered it. From now on, I expect I will be enjoying this tea for summers to come, whether in Italy or at home.

To be sure, this tea is not cheap, especially when you include the shipping. However, it is much better than other peach teas you can get locally. I truly enjoy this a lot more than Snapple and if you knew me I lived on Snapple but no more!
Tammi P.
Bogota, NJ
I couldn’t find the San Benedetto aranchata here but that is by far my favorite Italian orange soda. I have searched high and low here in the US but to no avail. :(
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
Best tea for those hot summer nights not to sweet not a over powering lemon taste it's just right.....put it in the freezer for about 45 mins best frozen slushy tea drink ever. I would definitely recommend this to any tea drink but especially to those that don't like their tea to sweet crisp refreshing taste trust me!
Mia k.
Absolutely adore this tea! its very light and not too sweet and so refreshing!!
it is really hard to find which is sad but so worth the search
Marleigh N.
Sanford, NC
This tea was okay. Wasn't great but wasn't horrible. More lemon flavor In this tea which I don't like
Alessia P.
Riverview , FL
Perfect ice tea! It’s my favorite especially in the summer, it reminds me of Italy it smells so gpod