BY SAMYANG #6 in Instant Ramen

Korea makes one of the spiciest noodles. This one is a stir fried version with a very spicy chicken flavor kick.

sarah o.
Yeah, here's the thing...they DO taste like burning but they're delicious too lol. The noodles are nice and bouncy plus they collect the spicy fire sauce well. The sauce is flavorful so you want to keep slurping the noodles even though you wanna stop the flames in your mouth. I also add 2-3 frozen dumplings while the noodles are boiling. Just something extra to accompany the burn :) But really these are tasty if you can handle the spice level.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Yep, spicy noodle challenge brought me here. If you like heat you are going to love these. If you're sensitive stay away. As someone who likes medium to hot heat I can definitely appreciate and handle these and it doesn't feel like overkill. I've definitely tasted spicier but the flavor of these is spicy yet enjoyable. I believe the sauce is mostly hot chili based which is still mild in terms of peppers. If you want to tone down some of the heat you can make it brothy style instead of pouring the sauce packet straight over dry cooked noodles.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This baby right here is SPICY! But it is very different from other ramen, because this actually has a nice flavor. Not just a broth with lots of sodium like others. It tastes absolutely amazing. I personally like to eat mine someone cooled, so I don't burn my mouth with the heat and the spiciness. BUT, if you can not tolerate any type of spice, or if you can only tolerate mild spice, this ramen is not for you! So please be careful.
Sophia T.
New Orleans, LA
Ahhhh. The best tasting spicy ramen yet. I also like the 2x spicy one by the same brand.
Wow. These are hot, but won’t leave you dying. It also has a sweet flavor to it which I really enjoy.
Some people like the one with the cheese packet, but I think that’s just to kill some of the spicy flavoring.
This is my go to ramen and I like to stir fry it with kimchi and pork. Makes it sooo much better. If you can handle a little heat, try it!
Janice L.
Temple City, CA
I thought these were spicy until I tried the 2x spicy pack... I can still feel the burning sensation on my lips! But back to this packet, the burn on these isn't too bad and the flavor is actually really nice with a light sweetness too it, almost like gochujang. The noodles are thicker than many other ramens and are similar to shin noodles; they're pretty springy and have a nice chew! Overall, these are great, just make sure you can handle your spice!!
weglowup n.
so good that i had two of this today 🙃 it is super hot and spicy but so addicting. Since i know that if i put the whole sauce, i cant handle, i only put a little bit less than the half of the sauce and some teaspoons of water and mix - it is perfect for me.
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
This ramen tastes so so so SO good, but it's soooooo spicy. I understand why this is used in the spicy ramen challenge. If you can handle spice more than the average person, this is totally tolerable. I just keep a glass of milk by my side every time I eat this and it does the trick just fine, but I also am an avid lover of spicy food, so there's that.
Janette G.
Austin , TX
My son and husband have a YouTube channel so we bought these for the challenge going around and oh boy my husband could not take the heat! He usually likes spicy things so seeing him almost cry was so funny! He said they tasted amazing g but way too hot! So purchase at your own risk!
Stacey L.
Hayward, CA
I originally tried these noodles for the spicy noodle challenge not expecting them to taste as well as they did. Although they were very spicy the flavor was satisfying as it had a little sweetness to it.
Hope B.
Are these very spicy?
Kayleen G.
Brockton , MA
Are there any places that sell these??
Brittany R.
Omg where can I get this?! Must ty!!!
Alicia H.
Im going to try this today!! Any tips?
Yesenia R.
Anaheim, CA
I keep hearing that these noodles are so spicy but are they actually that spicy? I been wanting to give it a try