BY SAMYANG #5 in Instant Ramen

Korea makes one of the spiciest noodles. This one is a stir fried version with a very spicy chicken flavor kick.

C L.
Livingston, NJ
I first got this ramen because I love spicy foods and have a high heat tolerance. Also I saw a challenge online with it and I wanted to try it out. I LOVED IT SO MUCH. Its so tasty and spicy just like promised. The spice was mostly on my lips but it was worth it since not only was it spicy it tasted really good. It is fairly easy to prepare. The package tells you that you have to fry it after you cook it but I dont and it tastes the same as when I do.
sarah o.
Yeah, here's the thing...they DO taste like burning but they're delicious too lol. The noodles are nice and bouncy plus they collect the spicy fire sauce well. The sauce is flavorful so you want to keep slurping the noodles even though you wanna stop the flames in your mouth. I also add 2-3 frozen dumplings while the noodles are boiling. Just something extra to accompany the burn :) But really these are tasty if you can handle the spice level.
Connie T.
This spicy chicken ramen is so addicting. It definitely packs in the heat but it is well worth it. The flavor of the ramen is so delicious that once you start eating it, you can't stop. They even sell ramen 2X the spicy level of this one, but I think that one is an overkill. After trying various products from the same company that made this (spicy chicken udon, 2X spicy chicken ramen, mala spicy chicken ramen etc.) this one is my absolute favorite!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Yep, spicy noodle challenge brought me here. If you like heat you are going to love these. If you're sensitive stay away. As someone who likes medium to hot heat I can definitely appreciate and handle these and it doesn't feel like overkill. I've definitely tasted spicier but the flavor of these is spicy yet enjoyable. I believe the sauce is mostly hot chili based which is still mild in terms of peppers. If you want to tone down some of the heat you can make it brothy style instead of pouring the sauce packet straight over dry cooked noodles.
Janice L.
San Francisco, CA
I thought these were spicy until I tried the 2x spicy pack... I can still feel the burning sensation on my lips! But back to this packet, the burn on these isn't too bad and the flavor is actually really nice with a light sweetness too it, almost like gochujang. The noodles are thicker than many other ramens and are similar to shin noodles; they're pretty springy and have a nice chew! Overall, these are great, just make sure you can handle your spice!!
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
WARNING: These are actually hot! They’re so delicious it has a sort of a soy sauce base but it’s really good. The more you eat the better it is because once you stop eating it just gets hotter. But if you like spicyness defiantly try.
taskin s.
Kenosha, WI
ok so this might be a weird review but its honest. i bought these with my cousins and siblings to do the spicy noodle challenge. we did and succeeded. when youre rushing to eat this with no water, its hot and burns. when you take your time eating this it has good flavor with spice. i really liked this noodle alot, it wasn't too spicy when youre just eating it normally. if you cannot do spicy food, this might be a little too spicy for you.
Daw Y.
Charlotte, NC
By far my favorite dry noodle ever. The noodle is so big and chewy and the sauce is spicy and sweet. I can't handle spice that well so I would just use half of it. But I usually throw in some meat and some herbs and a soft egg. YUM! The next couple of hours I will be heading to the bathroom. haha
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
This ramen tastes so so so SO good, but it's soooooo spicy. I understand why this is used in the spicy ramen challenge. If you can handle spice more than the average person, this is totally tolerable. I just keep a glass of milk by my side every time I eat this and it does the trick just fine, but I also am an avid lover of spicy food, so there's that.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Are these really spicy? I love spicy food. Usually when it says “spicy” its not really spicy for me.
Maricruz m.
Scottville, MI
where do you buy this?
Hope B.
Are these very spicy?
Kayleen G.
Brockton, MA
Are there any places that sell these??
Janie B.
New-Brunswick
On a scale from 1 to 10, how spicy are these noodles?