BY SAMY SALON SYSTEM

Samy Volumizing Hairspray: Frizz-free hair Easy-comb formula

JAMIE A.
Fairfield, CT
This hairspray is great! It keeps my hair smelling oh so pretty! Scent is on fleek and lasts pretty long through the day and is effective! I would be more of this and I highly recommend to others!
Meghen P.
Cape Coral, FL
For an affordable hairspray, this is a great product. Doesn't leave hair too sticky and amps up the volume! I tease the crown of my hair when I wear extentions and this keeps it in place all day!
Marie G.
New Braunfels
This one right here is actually the best to use! Whether you curl your hair or scrunch it it never breaks and on top of that it smells so good! Definitely meets my expectations!
Holly R.
Hayward, CA
This hairspray is the best! It holds and leaves your hair looking amazing. It helps with volume and shine. This is a product I would definitely recommend.
Noel H.
Cary, NC
One of the best hair sprays I have used. I have thin flat hair that is normally weighed down with product but this one keeps my style without the weight!
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
If you want your hair to stand straight up this is the product for you. I always tease my hair and this really helped keep the volume up in the back.
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
Amazing product, it creates long lasting results and does what its supposed to do. Inexpensive, and it has a nice smell as well
JhaVonne D.
Beloit, WI
This is an awesome hairspray if you want volume and it doesn't leave your hair all stinky and gross looking
Zayda S.
I love this I use it every time I want to do like a dramatic hair. It helps a lot. It lasted all night
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
This really helps your hair feel full and voluminous! It is a must have a must buy! Try it!
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Este spray te fija bien el pelo