Samy Skyscraper Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Karen D.

BY SAMY SALON SYSTEM

Skyscraper Maximum Volume Firm Hold Anti-frizz High Shine Sky s the limit! Samy Skyscraper gives your hair the maximum volume , full body and high polish shine you want.  Our ant-frizz, easy-comb, formula leaves hair feeling lightweight, soft and silky without any sticky build-up or residue.  Skyscraper provides the all-day firm hold, frizz-free finish, and the protection of UV filters you need. "Now anyone can have that sexy, South Beach attitude & style.  My Signature formals are liquid tools for beautiful, healthy hair." ~ from my salon to you...Samy samysalon.com or 888-747-7269 ; see more...

Monique D.
Woodside, NY
i purchased this when it was on sale and figured it was a great steak since its usually pretty pricey. i have to say i hate this stuff! yes it keeps your look in place but so do many other hairsprays! this stuff is really sticky and makes your hair hard! and it smells really bad probably the worst thing about it! i would not buy this again.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
I used this hairspray in my roots when I want a little extra volume. Since my hair is already pretty thick on its own, it doesn't need much help to get the volume I'm looking for. I'm not sure how this would work on thinner hair.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
This was recommended to me by a sales associate. I really don't like it. I mean it is hair spray and it will work like hair spray. I don't like how it feels and I think it stinks but it clogs up all the time
Leslie N.
Springfield, MA
I had bought a mini travel size version of this some time ago to carry around in my bag. I used to tease my chemically straight hair as well as straight extensions to get some volume and so just in case I needed more hold I would use this. I would say the hold was pretty good, but the smell... not so much.
Brittany W.
A little bit goes a long way. It holds things in place, you just have to watch how much you spray. It's definitely one of my favorites.
paloma edith z.
tecate, TECATE
ME GUSTA MUCHO ESTE SPRAY POR QUE PARA LOS PEINADOS DE FIESTA EN LOS QUE EL CABELLO ESTA EN CONSTANTE MOVIMIENTO NO SE CAE EL PEINADO .
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
I always thought this product was sticky feeling, and heavy. It does it's job but the smell is not the best either.